• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

True Snake Players

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Hey im not a snake player but i did play all his games especially MGS4 which rocks most everybody. Back to the topic but isn't it ironic that most people did not want snake in the game cuz he's a 3rd party character, and most people use him now? Serously tho people, I hope most of these snake board people did not care that snake was going in or most people wanted him in. Like hey snakes in the game thats cool or omg snakes in the game thats awsome. Those are the people who are the true snake players. Anyone here a true snake player? Oh, and please i don't like flamming and i hope this is a good thread

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
So, I haven't played any of his games, and I didn't really care about him being in. But, I read all the forums, tried him out, loved his trap and kill playstyle, loved the mortar slide, and loved the grab traps. Do I have permission to play him Aether Lord?

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Just let them play whoever the hell the want to play as. Why do you feel it's necessary to call these guys out and ask them if they're true Snake players?

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
So, I haven't played any of his games, and I didn't really care about him being in. But, I read all the forums, tried him out, loved his trap and kill playstyle, loved the mortar slide, and loved the grab traps. Do I have permission to play him Aether Lord?
I exactly like Phloat.

Top Bottom