• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed True invisibility

schmooblidon

Smash Journeyman
I need something to make player 2,3 and 4 invisible. I tried using the cloaking device, but it makes them like mirror what's behind them or something, and so they can be seen when overlaying another player. I need it to be completely transparent.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: God damn, straight after I make the thread I think to see if anyone has made a custom hurtbox colour code. Sure enough there is, combined with achilles custom hitbox colour. I can make players completely transparent. Annoying I can't delete this thread

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
I need something to make player 2,3 and 4 invisible. I tried using the cloaking device, but it makes them like mirror what's behind them or something, and so they can be seen when overlaying another player. I need it to be completely transparent.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: God damn, straight after I make the thread I think to see if anyone has made a custom hurtbox colour code. Sure enough there is, combined with achilles custom hitbox colour. I can make players completely transparent. Annoying I can't delete this thread
I'll delete it. Where are you from, btw? I'm intrigued that you use colour instead of color.

It's really easy to do this with Debug Dolphin, btw.

P1 external data pointer is at 80453130. Following players are 0xe90 apart (so P2 at 80453fc0). Take that pointer and add 0x225c to it. Store 00000000 at this address, though technically the first byte only needs to be 0. I think the three bytes afterward are garbage.

(The 0x225c doesn't necessarily work outside of vs mode).

Last edited:

schmooblidon

Smash Journeyman
I'll delete it. Where are you from, btw? I'm intrigued that you use colour instead of color.

It's really easy to do this with Debug Dolphin, btw.

P1 external data pointer is at 80453130. Following players are 0xe90 apart (so P2 at 80453fc0). Take that pointer and add 0x225c to it. Store 00000000 at this address, though technically the first byte only needs to be 0. I think the three bytes afterward are garbage.

(The 0x225c doesn't necessarily work outside of vs mode).
Thanks man, might make a more permanent code. I'm from the UK !

Top Bottom