• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tristate Gaming - SSBM Tournament - Elmsford, NY - 2/18/07

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I don't have any negative feelings about you or any AE members because you are holding a Smashfest on the same day, so there's no need to get defensive or anything.

I need a person or two to step it up and bring a setup to this. 3 GCNs kind of sucks, especially when there's going to be random newbs hogging some of them.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
It was lots of fun playing against everyone again:)

I'm still waiting for MJ to get the results to me. If he gets them to me tomorrow morning I'll make a results thread, but if not I'm going to be away skiing for a week so there won't be any full results for awhile.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I noticed that Phish-it joined the meetup group. However, MJ is getting rid of the meetup group since they are extremely annoying and send you a zillion emails a week. He's using a forum to replace meetup, so join this instead: http://forum.quadinfinity.com/index.php?

He'll be announcing all future events there. I'll always make a thread here for each Smash event though.

phish-it

Smash Champion
I noticed that Phish-it joined the meetup group. However, MJ is getting rid of the meetup group since they are extremely annoying and send you a zillion emails a week. He's using a forum to replace meetup, so join this instead: http://forum.quadinfinity.com/index.php?

He'll be announcing all future events there. I'll always make a thread here for each Smash event though.
That was extremely scary how you found out so quick.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Haha...I was checking the meetup this morning to see if MJ happened to put the results up there for whatever reason, and the first thing I saw was "New Member: Phish-it"

It looks like I won't be getting the results before I leave, so here's what I think the top placements were:

Singles:
1. PC Chris
2. Reject
3. LIBF
5. Kip
5. Nintendude

(This may be wrong, so correct me if it is)

Low tier:
1. PC Chris
2. Kip
3. Nintendude
I don't know the rest

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I was one of those clowns who couldn't wavedash who came in like 10th place and lost with sheik against Donkey Kong. Anybody wanna smash so I can play against someone good?
Everyone who's checking this thread is from my area so hit me up with a private message on the board.

LIBF

Smash Cadet
Heh

Man, PC and Reject Wrecked my fox. WRECKED. But at least now I know how to improve a bit.

Top Bottom