• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trio3's Half Term Minifest

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
They're always modding it. I've got the most recent codeset too but I can't get custom stages to work, so I'm using the old one still.

I don't think they changed Weegee, though I think they nerfed his shoryuken some more. Dthrow into shoryuken is a good KO combo you know >_>

I can't believe that I might actually have to start egg camping with yoshi again.

I also need to step that shiz up with Yoshi on melee. best UK melee yoshi? gonna try. get ***** fumi.

btw

I think they fixed MK. :bee:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
They're always modding it. I've got the most recent codeset too but I can't get custom stages to work, so I'm using the old one still.

I don't think they changed Weegee, though I think they nerfed his shoryuken some more. Dthrow into shoryuken is a good KO combo you know >_>

I can't believe that I might actually have to start egg camping with yoshi again.

I also need to step that shiz up with Yoshi on melee. best UK melee yoshi? gonna try. get ***** fumi.

btw

I think they fixed MK. :bee:
are you giving me advice?

Did i not do 2 0-deaths without you hitting me?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

I feel so betrayed...
Ahahahahahahahahahaha I just got stalked.

Man, I'm going to UK nationals next month. I need to practice some melee. I'm still gonna be playing loads of B-. I need to get this nerfed Yoshi up the tier list D:

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Nah, Aiko. You'll be having the better Melee smashfest. We'll be having the best Brawl (and random games) smashfest. Each to their own. Have fun. :chuckle:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Brawl players from London: Theres a free ticket at 9am tommorow morning coming from victoria station to sheffield for my minifest, just let me know if u are interested and u should be able to come.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Hey kyle how much was your orange pad? I'v ebeen looking at various pads and ive seen some orange ones for a tenner (inc p+p)

Depending on if i like using andys ill prob buy one.

Infact screw that, I'm gona be very careful with this and only buy a blatant official one, if i can find a black one ill get one, otherwise either purple or white

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Hey kyle how much was your orange pad? I'v ebeen looking at various pads and ive seen some orange ones for a tenner (inc p+p)

Depending on if i like using andys ill prob buy one.

Infact screw that, I'm gona be very careful with this and only buy a blatant official one, if i can find a black one ill get one, otherwise either purple or white
Mine was £18 inc P&P but it was a) from eBay and b) used (although barely - I got lucky)

I've only seen brand-new orange pads for £40 - 60 online. they're rare. =/

Black/purple ones will be a lot cheaper obvs, but make sure you DO get an official one ... lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea, i saw a load that i thought were official then i realised they didnt say gamecube on them, so yea, not those :p
**** i want a non boring colour :/ And all the orange ones ive seen are non officials

Aiko

Smash Champion
i have orange and emerald green shells. The controllers themselves have been used for a long time but if all you want is the colour, I may be willing to part with them.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yea, i saw a load that i thought were official then i realised they didnt say gamecube on them, so yea, not those :p
**** i want a non boring colour :/ And all the orange ones ive seen are non officials
funny how when I eBayed for mine, I found 3 official orange ones. :p

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Pika is not really that good... well, which build do you have? If you have the really really recent buffed one, then probably. Could you thunder over and over again without jump cancelling in the air? If yes, then yeah... probably too good. :V
i played on kmacs where he could just death combo people by hitting them with a thunderjolt

but I havent really played it for long so its just like first impressions

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Trio3's Low Tier Tourney
1st: Trio3 (Link/Ike) £5
2nd: KillerJawz (Samus/Zelda) £2
3rd: Kira! (Ness)
4th: Calzorz (Falcon)
5th: K.Mac (Yoshi)
5th: Kyoshi (Yoshi)
7th: MTR (Ike/PT)
7th: Dooan (Bowser)
9th: Jolteon (Jiggz)
9th: Cong (Jiggz)
Bottom 3 only had 1 game i think then i kicked them out cuz they couldnt pay lol.

vBrawl with all chars will be tommorow!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
this was bs

double elim tournament and I only get 1 match and my match with kmac is a "bye" lol

my jiggs was hungry

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol he beat me in winners 3-1, then i learned how to play Samus and won without losing another game, sick Samus tho, and LMAO at Kira's Ness, so fun to play lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Trio3's Swiss Tourney
1st: Calzorz (Snake) £6
2nd: Trio3 (Marth) £3
3rd: KillerJawz (Samus/MK)
4th: Kira! (Falco/Wario)
5th: Cong (Diddy)
6th: Jolteon (MK) £1 (Bcuz he didnt lose a game but was badly seede by me lol, sorry)
7th: Dooan (Snake)
8th: K.Mac (Metaknight)
9th: MTR (Kirby/TLink)
10th: Kyoshi (Yoshi/Lucas)
Kyoshi and Dooan quit towards the end, Quater Finals was Kira vs KillerJawz but Kira just let KJ go through, Calz beat KJ in Semi Finals then he beat me in the Finals.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol thats cuz i seeded him bottom xDD, i know i shouldant have i said, YOU DONT HAVE TO REPEAT IT, tis why u got ur quid back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom