• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Well Link is naturally left handed. But it depends on which console you're playing TP on...on the GC version he's Right handed while in the wii version he's left handed (it might be the other way around)

But this sort of post is considered spam...we've discussed this sort of issue already. Use the question and answers thread next time.

D

Deleted member

if anybody doesnt know this you need to stop maining link

in TP for the wii link is right handed because of the control scheme, you swing the wii remote with your right hand and link swings the sword with his right hand. if you play TP for the GC link is left handed and that is why everything in the game is inverted when compared to the wii version.

Link is left handed in every single game he's in except for the wii version of TP

lilmister

Smash Apprentice

in TP for the wii link is right handed because of the control scheme, you swing the wii remote with your right hand and link swings the sword with his right hand. if you play TP for the GC link is left handed and that is why everything in the game is inverted when compared to the wii version.

Link is left handed in every single game he's in except for the wii version of TP
Woops my bad...I forgot what hand the wii Link used (because my little brother deleted my save game...when I was about to fight Zant T_T...lame)
Ok I'm sorry for adding to the spam. Mods please close

Metro Knight

Smash Ace

Arkive FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom