• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Ganondorf Mod

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Hey @ Ashingda Ashingda you've been pretty quite lately... I would've figured you would at least let us now what you think of 3.5 Ganon by now?

Unless you are planing something.... ;)

Edit:
Going off the 3.1 mixed mode platform, I suggest having the hover/reflect as the Nuetral B and having grounded Down B be the sword rush (Chance!).
Aerial down B can still be the ground punch.

Also if we're going for different modes again: have 3.5 Ganon as default (with your; Uppercut Upsmash, Stomp down smash (shared with Sword mode), Nair (Fists or Magic), get up attack and whatever else needed like sharing and up B with Sword mode or sharing the magic Nair to save space etc.) Down taunt be 3.1 mixed (updated 3.2?) and up taunt be Dual sword mode.
Also would you be able to keep the Sword taunt hit on down taunt if you decide to have modes again?

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Didn't want to make a separate thread about this but is anyone planning on making a 3.5 Ganon with Warlock Punch back as his Standard Special. I'm not impressed with the new move although I do like the Hover mechanic.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Didn't want to make a separate thread about this but is anyone planning on making a 3.5 Ganon with Warlock Punch back as his Standard Special. I'm not impressed with the new move although I do like the Hover mechanic.
You can probably just use an older version of ganondorf in 3.5. I'm gona see if my version of ashingdas sword mode will work some time soon. I have an update i gota release soon too. I just have to get around working on a couple issues.

I also am slowly but surely working on an OOT ganon mod. I'm getting help from a few people, but things are going very slowly. I wana get it done within the winter season, but i have a feeling its gona take till summer.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
You can probably just use an older version of ganondorf in 3.5. I'm gona see if my version of ashingdas sword mode will work some time soon. I have an update i gota release soon too. I just have to get around working on a couple issues.

I also am slowly but surely working on an OOT ganon mod. I'm getting help from a few people, but things are going very slowly. I wana get it done within the winter season, but i have a feeling its gona take till summer.
I know, but I like some of his changes in 3.5, just not his new special. I'll probably just use and an older Ganon sword mod until someone post a psa on brawl vault, that is if the damn website starts working again.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
I know, but I like some of his changes in 3.5, just not his new special. I'll probably just use and an older Ganon sword mod until someone post a psa on brawl vault, that is if the damn website starts working again.
Not trying to change your mind or anything but why do you like the Old Warlock Punch? I thought it was pretty useless... Also technically we got the Sword taunt attack as a better version of Warlock Punch.

Again not trying to be rude, I'm just wondering.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Not trying to change your mind or anything but why do you like the Old Warlock Punch? I thought it was pretty useless... Also technically we got the Sword taunt attack as a better version of Warlock Punch.

Again not trying to be rude, I'm just wondering.
I suck at the timing with the cape. I can hit opponents better with Warlock Punch than I can reflect the projectiles with the cape. I do like the hover mechanic and sword taunt attack.

Heck instead of warlock punch they should of just made it like the Sword custom move in Smash 4.
Or better yet make the taunt attack the standard special on the ground and keep the hover mechanic while in the air.

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
I suck at the timing with the cape. I can hit opponents better with Warlock Punch than I can reflect the projectiles with the cape. I do like the hover mechanic and sword taunt attack.

Heck instead of warlock punch they should of just made it like the Sword custom move in Smash 4.
Or better yet make the taunt attack the standard special on the ground and keep the hover mechanic while in the air.
Yeah the reflect is a bit too strict it's mostly only good against slower projectiles (Samus Charge shot, Mewtwo's Shadow Ball etc.) BUT try using it as a "jab reset". After aerial or grounded Flame Choke it works quite well. Flame Choke > mash N-B > (opponent "reset") quickly Jab, Ftilt, Fsmash or Dsmash. If you read that the foe is going to tech roll behind you can even B-reverse the cape to get the "jab reset".

Try it out works nicely for me.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I've been busy gaming lately.

@ _Ganondorf_ _Ganondorf_
The 3.5 Ganon has some nice changes. The cape special is great but I'm not too fond of the float mechanics because it's not very mobile and you cant cancel it into a Side-B. I love the idea about holding the taunt for an attack.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Hey guys, I've been busy gaming lately.

@ _Ganondorf_ _Ganondorf_
The 3.5 Ganon has some nice changes. The cape special is great but I'm not too fond of the float mechanics because it's not very mobile and you cant cancel it into a Side-B. I love the idea about holding the taunt for an attack.
Hey you don't have to explain to us about gaming a lot ;)

I find the hover quite useful for mix ups and bating or stalling plus edge guarding, obviously also adds a bit of a recovery.
Also the cape is great as a "jab reset".

Any plans for the next version yet?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hey you don't have to explain to us about gaming a lot ;)

I find the hover quite useful for mix ups and bating or stalling plus edge guarding, obviously also adds a bit of a recovery.
Also the cape is great as a "jab reset".

Any plans for the next version yet?
I'm hoping @ Ashingda Ashingda gets a chance to help me work on my OOT ganon soon. I wana get that released asap! :p
I'm sure hes busy with P:M right now though lol.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Outa curiosity, what other changes to ganon do u really like? He isnt that drastically different besides his cape, float, new smash and sword attack (to my knowledge).

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Outa curiosity, what other changes to ganon do u really like? He isnt that drastically different besides his cape, float, new smash and sword attack (to my knowledge).
new roll and spot dodge animations + very little lag on the spot dodge. Which begs the question why didn't they also make the air dodge animation in the same style as the other dodges?...The OCD is killing me!!!!

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
new roll and spot dodge animations + very little lag on the spot dodge. Which begs the question why didn't they also make the air dodge animation in the same style as the other dodges?...The OCD is killing me!!!!

An air dodge I can probably cook up for those that want one to match the ground ones. Just let me know if anyone else would like me to do it or not.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
An air dodge I can probably cook up for those that want one to match the ground ones. Just let me know if anyone else would like me to do it or not.
Oh please would you!!! It would save me so many unwanted "OCD spikes" every time I air dodge...

(*Note - I don't actually suffer from a serious OCD disorder. I'm just a sucker for cool animations and just things to be "uniform")

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
past ganon Sword mods wont work on 3.5, it freezes when you switch to sword mode. Can someone make the taunt attack the starndard special instead of the cape?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
past ganon Sword mods wont work on 3.5, it freezes when you switch to sword mode. Can someone make the taunt attack the starndard special instead of the cape?
**** really? I havent tested it out yet. that blows! Hopefully ashingda can fix this :(

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
They altered Ganon quite a bit for the last version. You have to edit him with PSA now, instead of BrawlBox. Same with Roy too. I wonder what they did?

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
what u mean exactly? u still need to edit animations with BB no?

I meant PSA wise. Before this update, you could edit their PSA's in BrawlBox. But now you can't. If you try to save any edits. it just crashes the program.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Oh I see. That's not too bad. I usually psa anyway. It's more stable than bb.

I wonder what causes the sword ganon mods to freeze. It might simply be filesize. But I duno.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Dunno. Haven't tried it myself. It maybe be a file size issue. It depends on the type of freeze others are getting. If it's quiet, it's a PSA issue. A loud bzzzt freeze means it's over the file size limit. At least that's what I've heard. Or was it the other way around? I dunno.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
I'm making some changes to 3.5, it won't be as wild as the previous versions.

TheLazy

Smash Cadet
So do you mean that it will be based on the default move set and not as much from the newest version prior to 3.5?

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
No, it's not as much sword based right now. Mostly is 3.5 mixed with magic and one sword attack.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gsq05bbzvcziqq1/TriforceGanondorf+v4.0c.zip

Changes:
- Moves not listed are unchanged PM3.5
- Currently don't need a custom skin, just the PSA and MotionEtc.

Jab: AA, non-linking jab combo, both are identical hitboxs.
U-Tilt: New aesthetics. Single magic attack upwards.

S-Smash: New animation. Magic attack sideways. Charging the smash increase the RANGE.
U-Smash: New animation. Twin magic attack upwards.
D-Smash: Stomp Attack

N-Air: Double Fist
U-Air: Uppercut

B (Float): Added interruptible into Up-B and Down-B and now grabs ledges.
Up-B: Teleport, start of animation is a Grab.
Down-B: Meteor fist, now works more like the wiz kick. Extra jump when done in the air.

Grab: Extra range.

Taunt-Low: Press B when sword is drawn to do Chance! Reversible.

Last edited:

TheLazy

Smash Cadet
Nice incorporation of the meteor fist into Down-B as the wizard kick. On ground though, it may be nice to allow control of which way he jumps (as in left or right or up and back down, etc.) once the animation begins. Also what about jump cancelling out of it when performed on the ground? Similar to Bowser.

How does the hitbox of the uppercut U-Air compare to the default flip kick?

Would it be worth either extending the range of the grab for his Up-B or its duration? Because right now it really has to be right on top of them. Not sure about balancing. Also glad that the direction can be changed as Ganon is emerging from the teleport.

It appears that it takes much longer for F-Smash to fully charge - was this intentional?

Liking the changes done to float.

It does not appear possible to meteor first from ground and grab the ledge in a similar way as flame choking off the edge and grabbing.

Glad the animation for the new dodging made to the air dodge.

Turning hitbox toggle on, I notice there is a lone hitbox at Ganon's feet during the animation for Up-Tilt in addition to the ones surrounding his hand.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
No, it's not as much sword based right now. Mostly is 3.5 mixed with magic and one sword attack.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gsq05bbzvcziqq1/TriforceGanondorf v4.0c.zip

Changes:
- Moves not listed are unchanged PM3.5
- Currently don't need a custom skin, just the PSA and MotionEtc.

Jab: AA, non-linking jab combo, both are identical hitboxs.
U-Tilt: New aesthetics. Single magic attack upwards.

S-Smash: New animation. Magic attack sideways. Charging the smash increase the RANGE.
U-Smash: New animation. Twin magic attack upwards.
D-Smash: Stomp Attack

N-Air: Double Fist
U-Air: Uppercut

B (Float): Added interruptible into Up-B and Down-B and now grabs ledges.
Up-B: Teleport, start of animation is a Grab.
Down-B: Meteor fist, now works more like the wiz kick. Extra jump when done in the air.

Grab: Extra range.

Taunt-Low: Press B when sword is drawn to do Chance! Reversible.
Excited to try the first Triforce Mod for 3.5!

But I will have to wait till tomorrow night to actually play it :(

How does the new Fsmash animation look? I quite like the 3.5 one is it based off of that?

Also we will get Sword mod eventually right?
Is Sword mod harder to implement to 3.5? Or is working the animations in a lot of work?

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
@ Ashingda Ashingda -

Hey I'm really enjoying v4.0 so far!

1: Up smash- great move so useful. But I cant seem to DACUS with it...
2: down smash- great just like before
3: f smash - Great move really like the charge up idea. Throws my opponent off.
4: Nair- just as good as regular Nair but even better for hitting lower enemies (while the original is better for ones that are higher)
5:Up B - teleport is always nice! Maybe have the initial grab hitbox at the start a bit larger? the darkness effect when Ganon grabs is great!
6: down B - grounded is ok nothing too great (I would consider having regular Wiz Kick for ground version with maybe a new animation to match the aerial version). Aerial version is great! provides good mix ups and aids the recovery. Perfect! Its a really nice edge guard too.
7: Up air - always liked this animation, but can you change the trajectory to the way the original sent? I have a bunch of combos that I need the Up air original trajectory for. Either way its great though.
8: Jab(s) - really nice. But the second jab is a little too laggy. It should have the same start up/end lag as the first jab. I could be mistaken but the second one feels off somehow...
9: Up tilt - I really like this, but the animation needs a bit more work. And the hitbox should start a bit lower so its easier to combo out of Flame Choke.
10: Grab is wonderful thank you for that!
11: new air dodge effect is great! Was this your doing @ Heavy D88 Heavy D88 ? Wave dashing/landing with this makes Ganon have a darkness trail around him and a little behind him it looks bad***.
12: Sword Chance! attack is great as always. Cant wait for more sword moves in future versions.

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Nah... I never got around to doing the EscapeAir. I had other things I had to take care of lately.

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
Although a huge fan of current 3.5 Dorf, I always was interested in this, but never tried it. Think I am going to give it a whirl today.

EDIT: It only took me some 5 minutes of playing a bit to say... wow. This is good work. The biggest part was not trying to shoehorn the "magic" or the "sword" into the "fist". You legit have a good balance and changed stuff that could be changed, and kept stuff that didn't need to be changed. I remember playing the Sworddorf from Bronze back in... like June? A couple of versions back. It was good work, but I left a comment then that the flow was off because of certain moves being different. I didn't feel I was playing Ganondorf.

I am still playing Ganondorf here. That is huge to me, and I suspect I will keep this, barring it turning out too OP for my friends and I. The only possible issue I can think of is, likely the most obvious suspect, the teleport. Lets face it, its a teleport. On the games primary read&punish with heavy damage character. So now he can make reads AND force reads. Powerful tool, along with hover cancel.

One thing I read above I agree with: Keep grounded wizkick. Feel free to make it akin to Psycho Crusher if you at least need some kind of closure on the animation similarity with CFalc.

Oh, and the stomp for dSmash? You deserve praise just for that. It feels so right. Although it feels like a new option off of choke.

DOUUBBBLLLLEEEEE EDIT: So actually, keep the down B. I dunno, maybe give it slight armor properties or even startup invincibility and it can be a Shoryuken. Or not, thats not the important part.

The IMPORTANT part is that I think you could take wizkick/psycho crusher and put it on his Dash A. I mean, I LOVE his shoulder check, but thinking on it... making his basic dash look supernatural would really seal the feeling that he is fighting like the metahuman ******* he is.

Also, I apologize if my writing seems overly brusque at the moment. just writing down ideas. The important takeaway here is awesome work and the idea for Dash A,

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Although a huge fan of current 3.5 Dorf, I always was interested in this, but never tried it. Think I am going to give it a whirl today.

EDIT: It only took me some 5 minutes of playing a bit to say... wow. This is good work. The biggest part was not trying to shoehorn the "magic" or the "sword" into the "fist". You legit have a good balance and changed stuff that could be changed, and kept stuff that didn't need to be changed. I remember playing the Sworddorf from Bronze back in... like June? A couple of versions back. It was good work, but I left a comment then that the flow was off because of certain moves being different. I didn't feel I was playing Ganondorf.

I am still playing Ganondorf here. That is huge to me, and I suspect I will keep this, barring it turning out too OP for my friends and I. The only possible issue I can think of is, likely the most obvious suspect, the teleport. Lets face it, its a teleport. On the games primary read&punish with heavy damage character. So now he can make reads AND force reads. Powerful tool, along with hover cancel.

One thing I read above I agree with: Keep grounded wizkick. Feel free to make it akin to Psycho Crusher if you at least need some kind of closure on the animation similarity with CFalc.

Oh, and the stomp for dSmash? You deserve praise just for that. It feels so right. Although it feels like a new option off of choke.

DOUUBBBLLLLEEEEE EDIT: So actually, keep the down B. I dunno, maybe give it slight armor properties or even startup invincibility and it can be a Shoryuken. Or not, thats not the important part.

The IMPORTANT part is that I think you could take wizkick/psycho crusher and put it on his Dash A. I mean, I LOVE his shoulder check, but thinking on it... making his basic dash look supernatural would really seal the feeling that he is fighting like the metahuman ******* he is.

Also, I apologize if my writing seems overly brusque at the moment. just writing down ideas. The important takeaway here is awesome work and the idea for Dash A,
I like the idea for the "Shoriuken" on grounded down B.

In an older version the down B was a rising fist (really high!) and aerial was the ground punch. Which could work well here too just without too much hight. I just miss the tech chases with the grounded Wiz kick.

Also in the same version the dash A was a magical "palm attack" that looked similar to Flame choke. It worked very well. And could work well here too if the knock back is the same as the tackle.

Although I don't know how much can be added to this moveset right now especially depending on how many sword moves/animations are planned to be added to future versions.

I totally agree about The stomp down smash. This (and the Up smash as well) should be added to PM right now! And the Dsmash is a great follow up to aerial FC and a great edge guard for foes messing up the sweet spot ledge grab.

Like yourself, what I really enjoy about this mod is that whether I use Fist, Magic or Sword it always feels like Ganondorf,
The "feel" is always there.

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'll be honest, if he just throws in a couple of sword moves now... it will feel tacked on to me. I honestly think sword needs to be a commitment one way or another. I accept the taunt because of its basis in vanilla Dorf and because it works, but on the whole... sword or no. It just looks funny to pull it out here and there to me.

In general, this is VERY good for a more OoT Ganondorf, whose only weapon usage is really through Phantom, referencing the infamous Trident (and actually... if you gave him a weapon, I'd actually think that'd be cooler. The Ganon Trident needs all the love in the world. Then again, my favorite LoZ is Link to the Past, so... boss bias.)

That uSmash man... That just seems to be chock full of utility compared to vanilla uSmash. In fact, I WILL say this seems like it couldn't be tourney viable just because almost everything seems to be more useful without any real noticeable drawbacks... of course, I doubt that is the main goal, so don't worry about it. Of course, even with his new stuff, Dorf is prob mid, if lucky high-mid, tier at best, so more stuff isn't bad per se, but it does seem to be going to 3.02 "give them ALL the things" route that 3.5 seems to be steering away from.

Again, who cares. This is all awesome, and I legit want to main it despite caring overly much about competitive play even though I'll never actually be a part of it. The dreams of a noob, I suppose.

Also, nice little tidbit that just happened. Screwing around with a Lvl6 Falco Ai, the new one meant to emulate a popular top-playstyle. We both are about 120%+, Rumble Falls. He hits me off the stage, and prepares to prevent any attempt to recover. I use Up-B. Hilariously enough, the poor fool is in the PERFECT spot to GET DUNKED... by the portal hitbox. It sends him to a horizontal KO. Like I said, just so many things that work better than vanilla. I wish I could see some competitive play with it, whatever the result may be.

Speaking of Up-B... did you intend for it that, if someone is right next to you on startup, it would actually count as a vanilla up-B Grab and go into the explosion? Kind of funny.

Also, I have to admit... current Down-B on ground actually has some uses already. For one, surprisingly decent approach vs projectiles because it goes over.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
You know, I'll be honest, if he just throws in a couple of sword moves now... it will feel tacked on to me. I honestly think sword needs to be a commitment one way or another. I accept the taunt because of its basis in vanilla Dorf and because it works, but on the whole... sword or no. It just looks funny to pull it out here and there to me.

In general, this is VERY good for a more OoT Ganondorf, whose only weapon usage is really through Phantom, referencing the infamous Trident (and actually... if you gave him a weapon, I'd actually think that'd be cooler. The Ganon Trident needs all the love in the world. Then again, my favorite LoZ is Link to the Past, so... boss bias.)

That uSmash man... That just seems to be chock full of utility compared to vanilla uSmash. In fact, I WILL say this seems like it couldn't be tourney viable just because almost everything seems to be more useful without any real noticeable drawbacks... of course, I doubt that is the main goal, so don't worry about it. Of course, even with his new stuff, Dorf is prob mid, if lucky high-mid, tier at best, so more stuff isn't bad per se, but it does seem to be going to 3.02 "give them ALL the things" route that 3.5 seems to be steering away from.

Again, who cares. This is all awesome, and I legit want to main it despite caring overly much about competitive play even though I'll never actually be a part of it. The dreams of a noob, I suppose.

Also, nice little tidbit that just happened. Screwing around with a Lvl6 Falco Ai, the new one meant to emulate a popular top-playstyle. We both are about 120%+, Rumble Falls. He hits me off the stage, and prepares to prevent any attempt to recover. I use Up-B. Hilariously enough, the poor fool is in the PERFECT spot to GET DUNKED... by the portal hitbox. It sends him to a horizontal KO. Like I said, just so many things that work better than vanilla. I wish I could see some competitive play with it, whatever the result may be.

Speaking of Up-B... did you intend for it that, if someone is right next to you on startup, it would actually count as a vanilla up-B Grab and go into the explosion? Kind of funny.

Also, I have to admit... current Down-B on ground actually has some uses already. For one, surprisingly decent approach vs projectiles because it goes over.
If a sword does get added to this move set it would most likely be via down taunt sword stance (similar to Samus' Side taunt Ice Beam stance) would changes a few core moves some smash attacks, some tilts, some aerials etc. And I judging from past versions it would feel very nice and won't seem tacked on.

Up smash only seems really good cause were comparing it to PM Up smash which is an ok move at best. Its quick and is a nice follow up but it barley covers any space above Ganon and especially in front of him. Ashingda's up smash just covers more at the top and a bit more horizontally on both of Ganon's sides and has a nice disjoint but is a bit slower to come out. It isnt OP in the slightest imo, and seems very "tourney friendly"

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
Okay, now that I can get behind.

So, using down-B more... It is REALLY Shoryuken-y, in practice if not design. Especially when grounded, it is easily whiffed and punished... yet given how this game works, it actually is a powerful tactic on a good read because of the three steps that hitting will entail: You back up a bit or be spaced right to land it. Then you go in an arc that is surprisingly good against quite a few power moves, which then suddenly jerks down. In effect, it is an effective punish tool that actually seems to genuinely help thwart unchecked aggression, and demands safe play and making Ganon respect the opponent. In other words, a Shoryuken.

Seriously though, the number of moves I have seen whiff and be punished by it is legit surprising me. Like, I am beginning to feel, as designed, it could change Dorf as much as the Port. I am loving the feeling of making that read. It also is, of course, an awesome aerial. In fact, this set? Its nickname is Warpdorf, because he now has a multitude of ways to warp his trajectory in the air. He seems to seriously discourage over-reaching attempts to juggle and GtA control. He is tricky, constantly makes the opponent have to guess, and this confusion creates more holes that he can punish. It "plays" Ganondorf, but now actually lets Dorf have some pace control... which admittedly is a dangerous concept for being the game's hardest hitter and a punisher extraordinare as is.

As far as uSmash... the biggest thing is, his ability to confirm into it seems far more reliable than his previous uSmash. You are correct, the previous was "ok", but it kind of seemed appropriate considering he can easily launch a foe, and surprisingly at an adequate trajectory for uSmash. Actually it gets better when you look at his new uAir, which I am quickly finding to juggle extraordinarily well. In general, really, Dorf's air control took a few steps up with this.

I also WILL COMPLETELY disagree with the "barely covers space above him" claim. Just... I cannot agree with this. It goes pretty damn high, compared to MANY uSmashes, and it actually has quite a bit of horizontal space in that region as well. It DOES have terrible coverage around him, however, and seems to have an even tighter hitbox on himself than old uSmash. But barely covers space "above" him? It probably covers about as much space above him as one of the melee FEs, and across that region to boot.

That said, I will say the current uTilt feels... meh. Just meh. It doesn't cover above, yet it doesn't have much horizontal, is kinda slow, and doesn't really seem to be effective at diagonal trajectories. It kinda is just there, with a somewhat serviceable use for specific pokes.

Top Bottom