• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trent's Coliseum Monthlies (Date TBA)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thats not even half the problem. My work only lets me try for days off two weeks ahead. Then its only gives out schedules the friday of the week before:glare:. So if I get lucky enough to not get work that weekend, I'd probably have a 50 percent chance of persuading my parents. So I probably won't start bothering people for rides until saturday if I know I don't work that weekend.
Just tell your boss he can suck it and walk out the door. Then, tell your parents to suck it and walk out the door. Both will easily welcome you back when you return.

Unity Ruleset has been updated to 1.3:

Starters | Counterpicks
Battlefield|Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege|Brinstar
Final Destination|Delfino Plaza
Lylat Cruise|Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokemon Stadium 1|Rainbow Cruise
Smashville|Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)|
Trent, just use my stage list, this one is pretty bad. How does a stage that has walk-off's get called a neutral?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Reserved for the awesome Brawl stage list.
Best rule list ever, best stage list for Brawl ever.
After quoting Dan's statement above

This.

Interested in coming.
After I told Sm3esh the stage list

Smeesh-*ha!* That's awesome!

After I told Tyser the stage list

Tyser-*jolly laugh* "Oh man, that's so Godly"

There's an entire section in the kansas boards about how good my stagelist is, also, but I'm lazy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
That stage list alone made me unsuccessfully request off work to get there lol

It was the best thing ever

Trent

Smash Champion

Anyone in Lincoln or Omaha is welcome to print this out and put up around town if they want. I'm already planning on going around campus and downtown.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can't go to this Trent, My Aunt is getting married this weekend and we are expecting around 15-30 family members to stay at our house for the wedding along with no open hotel rooms cause of the College World Series being this week as well. Sorry Trent.:(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think me and MK Mike will be coming to this, maybe even tomorrow night (to lincoln). If we go on Saturday instead, Aura may come with too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
good ol nebraska
Jokers was different, I was pretty damn sick. Today was me being stupid, alcohol does NOT cure hangovers, but Lux and Fino would have beaten me anyway, they like, actually play Brawl.

Major Congratulations to Lux for only dropping 2 grabs against me, you wrecked me pretty hard, good job winning.
Ice Climbers are broken and you smell like feces and you suck, etc...
:smilefaceofsomekind:

Bigger shouts whenever Trent posts results/thread.

DeLux

Kansas City got home alright. I'll do shout outs in the results thread, but I'd rebutt Rob's spoiler up there that EVERY character is broken. Except Link. He's the only not broken character in the game.

DeLux

It was like 150 degrees in a facility without toilet paper. Smelling like Feces would be a whole lot of not my problem.

DeLux

If this generates enough hype, I'll keep my word and cancel my biweekly in favor of this tourney and attend.

However, based on numbers and volunteering for recruiting ops, I'd probably be able to pull about 10-20 randoms for KC if I tried really hard at my own biweekly. And it would be a good warm up for the Elite KC Gamer Net Warz event in KC the following week. But my apartment isn't necessarily going anywhere and this looks like a good opportunity to help Nebraska build so Thugz can stop being bad via having more people to practice against.

So let's try to break 20 so it's worth my while to cancel my crap and come out :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah that's a bad date for reasons everyone else has stated. However, I'd probably go to this instead since it's in Nebraska and 2 feet away from me instead of 3 hours away at a melee tournament. I guess I'll hope this date changes otherwise I guess I'll just be going to Netwars the next week for melee/I'll enter melee at this.

DeLux

Don't move it to the 13th. That's the KC event I'm helping run

THuGz

Smash Lord
August 6th is only bad for MIST, you could just cut melee. Not like it has worked so far anyway. And I'm sure the casual crowd is all about the brAwlz.

resTy

Smash Champion
July 30th Weekend - Anime Iowa
August 6th Weekend - MIST
August 13th Weekend - Lux's Tourney
August 20th Wekeend - Trent's Busy

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
If you're not going to have one for two months because certain people can't make it, you might as well just have one with a smaller attendance (i.e. the sixth) and then have another one after that.

(read: Dammit I'm poor and want to smash.)

DeLux

I'm hosting a biweekly on the 6th if yall want to come down

Top Bottom