• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC's "Lady Bracknell's Dance of Darkness" is done! Free joke album for download!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
DISCLAIMER : VERY STUPID HUMOR IS ON IT'S WAY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

This has been a long time coming... Like, god ****. I started this in like January or some ridiculous long time ago.

WHAT IS IT?
My present to my favorite community ever, Atlantic South of Smashboards. This is my way of paying you back for giving me a place to call home for so long.

WHAT IS IT REALLY?
A bunch of stuff I find funny combined into something of an album. A joke album, mind you. I can't promise it's actually funny, but I certainly had fun making it.

~~~~~DOWNLOAD LINK!!!~~~~~

Track List :

1. Beatmax5
2. Lady Bracknell's Dance of Darkness
3. Lords of Falcon
4. B1 - Gigantic Emerald Breaker
5. Momma, Merc Me a PBnX Samich
6. B2 - Dynasty Breakers
7. Star Fux
8. B3 - Mind Breakers
9. Feel Free To Skip This Track
10. B4 - Breaking of the Roses
11. Departed Silence
12. B5 - Granddaddy Breaker
13. Another Body Slam
14. B6 - ShadowBreak2
15. Let's Take This to the Next Level
16. Darkness Unlimited
*17. DJ Ramz - I'm Ready (BONUS TRACK!)

"What are your top 3 favorite songs, RC?"
1. Darkness Unlimited
2. Momma, Merc Me a PBnX Samich
3. Another Body Slam

FAQs

"I play Melee, but why should I download this crap?"
Um... It's filled to the brim with smash references (Character sounds) and quotes (Taj, PBnJ and Merc, Dogy) and other things. Especially "Momma, Merc Me a PBnX Samich" and "Departed Silence"

"I can't handle the word Darkness anymore! Dude, I ****ing hate you!"
yeah... yeah but Ludicolo dances to it, so...

"Do you have some kind of weird obsession with Nightmare's Soul Calibur III voice?"
Obviously...

The CD in depth : (WARNING! WALL O' TEXT! NOT EVEN SURE WHY I WROTE THIS!)

tracks #4-6-8-10-12-14 = The Breaks.

The Breaks are pretty cute. There isn't a whole lot else to say. There is a reoccuring Two-Mix song which gets faster and faster with each Break.

1. Beatmax5

History : The first mix I ever created to try and be funny was called Beatmax4. I made it a very long time ago using SoundRecorder, and I decided to remake it for this project with better quality and a bunch of changes. The very beginning I started with a file called "beat" then "beatmax" then "beatmax2" and so on until we have this version.

Sources :
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Crocodile Cacophony
Brawl OST - Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Dialga/Palkia Battle
Electric Six - Gay Bar
The Black Mages - Dancing Mad

My opinion : Well, I'm not a huge fan of this track. Like it's "sister-track", Let's Take This to The Next Level (#15) it has very little theme working throughout it, and sounds more like a lot of random things thrown together than I wanted it to. This track had a lot of ambition but I feel I kind of dropped the ball a little or ran out of ideas. Still, I do like it better than the original version.

Plotwise : here is a run down of what is supposedly happening. Sorta. I don't really know either.
There is a war going on between factions. I'm not exactly sure who is on who's side honestly. Or if there is even only two factions. Hell, probably just... a free for all.
There is the Smash Bros crew, the Star Fox 64 crew, Soul Calibur III, Street Fighter 4 and Animated Series, and some misc other ****.

Anyway. Caiman is just patrolling when Captain Falcon comes out of no where and annihilates his fleet. This angers Guile who calls for Bison.
"Mother of God..." the war is starting.
They call in their squad leaders (Terry Bogard, Robo-Ky, and Tager?)

"The Hatches are open" The war has begun.
Sagat declares himself unbeatable, and Captain Falcon destroys him. Peach cheers him on, and Roy accidently smacks Falcon with a Blazer, sending him from the front lines.

Fox starts whippin' dat ***. Peppy is crazy. Fox loses it.
Wolf brings in the reinforcements, and they break the front lines.

Enter the Dark Warlords of Ronin Warriors, here to fight for Captain Falcon, I guess. They pretty much start wrecking **** with their signature attacks. Pikachu is killed in the crossfire.

Peppy continues to be a *******, and Fox is still losing it.

The Dynasty Warriors crew pops in, along with Vega, Cervantes, and Seth, and it seems the Star Fox crew is done for.
FPS Doug is enraged that a nuke has been set off.

All hell breaks loose when Nightmare is spawned from a nuclear bomb that is detonated on the field. Or at least, that's how I see it in my mind. Apparently, the meaning of Darkness is the song "Gay Bar" by Electric Six. Either that, or any time a nuke is set off, this song plays for everyone who dies/gets warped in time/Lost lol. Now Nightmare seems to be reshaping the world how he sees fit - a world of complete Dawk-nezz!

Thus leading to the events that take place after this. AKA, the other songs.

2. Lady Bracknell's Dance of Darkness

History : I took a class at College of Charleston called "Script Analysis". Inside this class, my teacher decided to show us a movie version of "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde. During the course of this, the whole class couldn't help but laugh at Lady Bracknell's performance. It was awesome. So awesome that I ended up saying "Where is that baby!?" just about every time I walked into the class room. And so, inside joke in tow, I started this mix for my friends in the class to hear. That is how this all got started.

Sources : The Japenese Techno-pop band Two-Mix was my favorite band when I was young. They are most infamous for their contributions to Gundam Wing (Just Communication, White Reflection, etc?) I used some of their music for this, as well as all of the "Breaks"

Nightmare from Soul Calibur III is my favorite voice acting job of all time. I am able to do a **** good impression of it, too, if I say so myself. I ripped all of the SoulCal3 voices from the game by myself, cause I couldn't find them anywhere online.

My Opinion : Definitely one of my favorite tracks, and the first of this CD. I am especially happy with the way Ganon/Fox/Mario/Luigi sound during that last half, it makes me chuckle every single time.

Plotwise : But lo and behold. Someone has stepped forward to stop Nightmare from his reign of Darkness. It is none other that Lady Bracknell. So tell me Nightmare - just where is that baby?
Thanks to the efforts of Lady Bracknell, it seems Nightmare has been thwarted... For now.

3. The Lords of Falcon

History :
Not much really. I wanted to use the Tetris God video somehow and I really wanted to synchronize it with some music, and this is the best I could come up with. Similar idea for Kajetokun's Dracula.
"Two Power Rangers" was a seperate track I made a loooong time ago over an OCReMix of Dr. Robotnik's Bean Machine music. It's just Lord Zedd saying "TWO POWER RANGERS?" over and over again. Yep.

Sources :
BG Music is again by Two-Mix.
Tetris God from College Humor, A Day In Dracula's Life by Kajetokun. Lord Zedd from... Duh, Power Rangers.
A song from Sailor Moon R Movie, dunno the name.

My Opinion : I rather like Falcon/Sailor Moon part. It's okay. Not one of my favorites but it fits with the overall mix well.

Plotwise :
How else could things start after Nightmare was "dispatched"? ROOOOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The Lords (Lord Tetrisis, Lord Dracula, and Lord Zedd) gather together to figure out just how the world must be run now that the war has "ended". Also, Falcon is still alive. And he's freaking the **** out.

5. Momma, Merc me a PBnX Samich

History :
I wanted to use PBnJ and Merc's commentary somehow. It was one of my goals in life. I went and downloaded all those YT matches and then cut up the sound bites of each quote. I couldn't figure out just what to do with them until I stumbled upon a certain track in my mp3 folder.

Sources :
DMX - X Gonna Give It to Ya (Instrumental)
Commentary from PBnJ and Merc, and DogySamich.
Skull****ing video from The Onion.
Ganondorf is Top Tier whatever video which is really god **** hilarious, if you haven't seen it, please do.
The "YEAH!" is Dian Wei from Dynasty Warriors 5 : Empires.

My Opinion : THIS is the track for Smash players! Definitely one of my favorite tracks. Probably 2nd favorite actually. Initially I didn't have Dogy's part at all. I added it later, still unsure if it would work or not. But wow, did it ever. I actually like his parts the best. Utilizing his "this coke is so good" quotes, it makes that journey pretty fun. I also love the intro. PS : Big Time.

Plotwise :
... Uh... Okay... At any rate it seems Nightmare is alive still. He seems to have landed in a circle of thugs.

7. Star Fux

History : I love the source track, and thought Star Fox quotes somehow fit in rather well with it. Pretty simple.

Sources :
Hali Cali - Tandem (Instrumental)
Star Fox 64 quotes.

My Opinion : Heh. It's kinda silly and all. Star Fox is such a run-in-the-ground topic as far as comedy is concerned, but I think this is still funny. Especially the "sex scene" and Fox changing the group's name to a Nine Inch Nails song. oh, and "You are SOOO - craaaazy - Fox"

Plotwise : What happened to the Star Fox crew? Well, here they are. Apparently they are back to their own devices. Which includes Fox and Wolf gang banging Slippy, and Peppy telling Fox where to shoot his load. (I think it's a lot funnier if you think about it that way)

9. Feel Free to Skip This Track

History : I love watching Husky and HD's commentary on videos, and at times they are very funny (especially Husky!) so I wanted to use them somehow.
I wanted to make them sound like they were "singing" the Billy Joel song, but it proved wayyyy too hard and complicated for me, so I just made it... happen. That, and a rejected Ronin Warriors track I had made. Basically I threw them together with some other random **** and called it a day.

Sources :
Huskystarcraft and HDStarcraft's youtube channels.
Taj quotes from Apex
some OC_Remix song
other **** I dunno ask me if you really care LOL
PIZZA!

My Opinion : THE HARDEST ****ING MIX TO MAKE. By far. Mostly because I had to go through TONS AND TONS of youtube videos looking for the quotes I needed. AND THEN IT ENDED UP NOT PAYING OFF AT ALL, MAN **** THIS MIX IDEA.
I even used a part from Dais that I used in the first track, and forgot. Oh well, **** it, this mix sucks LOL I named it that for a reason you know...

Plotwise :
........ why did I start writing a plot........

11. Departed Silence

History : Always wanted to make a mix with the Silence theme. Turned out better than I figured it would.

Sources :
Broken Silence, by Hella (right?)
Plenty of "The Departed" quotes. That movie is amazing.
Whistles go WOOOO from Bubb Rubb Ventertainment, credits to Snap and Kale for showing it to me.
"IYI! IYI! IYI! AIYA!" is from Siegried's sound test in Soul Calibur III. It is Damages 9 and 10 if I remember right. I was just going through them when he made this ridiculous noise, and I fell on the floor laughing.

My Opinion : It's probably not as funny unless you realize where the IYI IYI IYI AIYA AIYA comes from. Still, I really enjoyed making this one. The ending IYIYIYIYI parts were difficult to make right. I wanted it to be a little longer but couldn't figure out much to do. Solomon Grundy want pants too.

Plotwise : Uh... Hmm. Some of the Smash characters are still dying apparently, or trapped in a black hole, or whatever the hell is supposed to be going on. Hell if I know. This is where we are introduced to Siegfried, who is destined to have a showdown with Nightmare, or... he should be. Or are they the same person? WTF how should I know hahaha.

13. Another Body Slam

History : I've had a lot of compliments on my Lt. Surge impression. It was always something I wanted to work with because I thought he was **** hilarious. Credit to John/Boxr for being the first one to make me realize how funny these quotes were.

Sources : Opening lines from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
Lt. Surge from Pokemon Season 1 (Dub)

My Opinion : One of my favorites. Definitely the most Youtubepoop-ish of all the tracks. REALLY wish I had a better quality sound of War Machine saying "HERE'S MY SUNDAY'S BEST!" but that's all I could find.

Plotwise : Er... Lady Bracknell makes a small appearance so I guess she's still alive.

15. Let's Take This to the Next Level

History : It was intended to be the all-encompassing ending track. Tons going on. Supposed to be the actual "ending" war but... Whatever haha.

Sources :
BGM again by Two-Mix.
Later there is : Soul'd Out - To All Tha Dreamers

My Opinion : One of my least favorites. Definitely has a lot of various references in it though. You're a champ if you can name them all. It matches up to the start of the album pretty well I guess as they're both full of **** and about the same length.

Plotwise :
Nightmare and Lady Bracknell are back and war or peace is going down. Really I don't know wtf. Everyone is gathering together for the final conclusion.

16. Darkness Unlimited

History : DARKNESS!

Sources : DARKNESS!

My Opinion : My favorite track of all time. This is my baby. I had so much fun making this.

Plotwise : It seems Nightmare wins after all... or does he?

17. DJ Ramz presents "I'm Ready" (Bonus Track!)

My good friend Mazen (Ramz) made this mix a good while back, and I decided to include it as it gel'd pretty well with the flow of the album. IMO his mixing skills far outweigh mine, and this has been known to get stuck in people's heads. PBnJ's lines were used best in this song, IMO.

===

K, well I hope you enjoy it or otherwise find it useful. It's been a weird experience making it, I'm not about to lie.

Keep it real ATL South, I love you guys.:awesome:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Holy f***.

I downloaded this for Momma, Merc me a PBnX Samich, and this joint is my favorite. Not cause I'm on it, but cause that **** is soooooooo **** funny.

The rest of this cd is going to be siiiiiick since that's not RC's fav.

GOOD LOOKIN'

Ramz

Smash Rookie
Great descriptions =D. Thanks for including my track. Hilarious ****ing mix!!!!! >=)

Oh and Happy Birthday ^_^

BBQ°

Smash Champion
omggg track #5

I had to run to the basement so I could laugh without waking my parents

this was way TOO PERFECT OMG

haha my $200 money match is in this! xD

BBQ°

Smash Champion
After hearing track 5 a few times, I had to go back and watch the $200 money match again lol.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm going to go out on a limb and figure electronic dance music or electronica would be correct, if just for the sake of it.

Top Bottom