• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tourny my join backwards this read to enough stupid were you If

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Well its almost 5, I am able to do it if you are. ;3
Sorry, I didn't realise you were still on or we could have had it earlier XD

I'll load up in a few mins so I should be on at 5. Do you want to host or shall I? Also what’s your Friend Code? Sorry if you have already typed it.

H3X

Smash Rookie
Ha one of my friends keeps trying to join...xD
Is your name Bob? it says its something else on the front page

H3X

Smash Rookie
Im getting so many requests, cant you tell me your brawl name so I can know if its you? xD

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Im getting so many requests, cant you tell me your brawl name so I can know if its you? xD
It's Reno, I've added you, says awaiting registration. Have you added my Code?

H3X

Smash Rookie
Oh no, it said a different one on the front p[age, sorry

Make room, ill join shortly

Edit: good luck man. ;3

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
oh man that was close, soooo much lag....good fights though.
Haha, I was convinced I had the last one in the bag. Congrats dude, you deserved the win after all the ledge guarding I did with MK.

Good luck in your next match :)

H3X

Smash Rookie
Thanks. The lag prevented me from doing the second part of the recovery, was kinda lame. >_<

D

Deleted member

I'm just going to DQ Kadardes and IK3NI unless one of them actually responds to my PM's. More than likely the winner of me and H3X will play LosKnoggos for the final. My 200th post!!!

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
I'm just going to DQ Kadardes and IK3NI unless one of them actually responds to my PM's. More than likely the winner of me and H3X will play LosKnoggos for the final. My 200th post!!!
Lol, that would mean I'm in the final without having any fight yet :confused:

GFE

Smash Journeyman
WTF?" wasn't i supposed to be in the tournament no one notify me bout my matchups no pm no nothing

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Lol, that would mean I'm in the final without having any fight yet :confused:[/QUOTE]
maybe me too!! cause i havn't been contacted by not 1 living thing no opponents man!! iwanna brawl seriously
not even the organizer of this
I gonna run my own tournament and u'll c hows it really handled

D

Deleted member

Ah, I give up. LosKnoggos just play me for the final and end this.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
whens ur next tourney I WANNA JOIN cuz i read ur message backwards pm abt the details be4 i post fc...real reason is im not home when posting this so idk fc off head...(not that geeky)

ps: my name has nothing to do wit who i am :D

Master Meta

Smash Rookie
Name Master Meta. I'll join. Tell me when it is will ya? I will use Meta, Pit, Samus, or Lucorio. My Brawl code is: 5241-1723-6388

Top Bottom