• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tourny my join backwards this read to enough stupid were you If

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I've tried to contact Beagle007 through PM and this thread... He hasn't been on in 4 days though...

What's the plan for people who don't show?

D

Deleted member

If your opponents don't show by next Friday I'll just DQ them

H3X

Smash Rookie
Just put a space inbetween the : and the ) in smileys name and then you can cross it out ;O

like so....

: )

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone else had their round 1 match? I'm still waiting for my opponent...

D

Deleted member

Helloooo?? What's taking so long? Saturday night Is as long as I'll wait (Hmm, maybe Sunday because knowing me I'll be watching West Coast football till 2 in the morning) So please, please, please try to play your opponent (If they don't respond tell me)

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
DN reno and I will be most likely play on monday at 7pm EDT sorry it took so long XD

edit: I know we are supposed to get it on sunday but i truly cannot play until Monday please let DN Reno and I play.

Also for this tourney is Delfino Plaza a neutral?

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
can I join this? can people still join after you have already started having matches?

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
DN reno and I will be most likely play on monday at 7pm EDT sorry it took so long XD

edit: I know we are supposed to get it on sunday but i truly cannot play until Monday please let DN Reno and I play.

Also for this tourney is Delfino Plaza a neutral?
I don't mind Monday, I joined expecting people to have busy lives so having a game delayed a little while doesn't bother me at all. Can we have the match Monday or is tonight the final deadline?

Edit: I think 7pm EDT is 11pm my time so I'll turn up around then... If I'm wrong message me before that time.

D

Deleted member

Please try to finish tonight, I'll let everyone else move on

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
ok dn reno be ready in 35 minutes :)

what happens if DN reno doesn't show?
reno you are 5 hours ahead not 4

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
DNreno didn't show :( now what?
I was on from about 10:40pm my time till about 11:20pm, I figured you weren’t showing so I left it.

I posted earlier in the day because I wasn't sure if I was 4 hours ahead or not. Now that I know the time difference, any chance we can arrange a new one? Perhaps one that’s not midnight for me?

I'll take a DQ if I have to but as I was waiting over a week and was around on both the Friday deadline and Sunday deadline...

D

Deleted member

I'll let you keep trying to work out a time for a few more days but try to finish ASAP

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'll let you keep trying to work out a time for a few more days but try to finish ASAP
Thanks man, I'll be checking the forums most of the night so Beagle, if you sign on let me know and we can have our match :)

Edit: Getting late... If were going to have our match your going to have to try and get on a little earlier if possible. I'll check back tomorrow.

Edit: Beagle hasn't signed on here in awhile... I'll keep my eyes open though.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Beagle said he’s going to have to drop out due to school. I would have preferred a match but I don't blame him, education should come first.

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
if you need me i'm here

Brawl name: Gokuz
FC: 3222-5250-4841
I'll be using Marth and Falco

H3X

Smash Rookie
It's really hard to be on at the same time and know it. Do you have AIM or something to contact easier?

D

Deleted member

I'll extend this Round but I've gotta be done before October.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Still haven’t got a reply to my PMs, would you rather organise the match here?

First lets agree on a day. Will Thursday the 24th be alright for you? Can do Friday if you would prefer or the weekend.

Just tell me a day and then we can sort the time.

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
I think mcMuffin dropped out. He sent me this:
i havent had tiome lately sp u can go thru
u can get a by since u've had 2 wait so long

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Thursday sounds good (The 25th ;/) I'll try to login here then. ;3
Alright, now we just need a time.

I'm in the UK though so were also going to have to work out the time difference. I'm GMT so either tell me when you’re free in either your time or mine, just keep in mind that I'm likely quite a few hours ahead so if you’re planning on a late night game it will be VERY early for me (so I would rather it not be too late if possible).

Once we get the time issue sorted I think we can get the match done asap :)

H3X

Smash Rookie
Um Im not sure of the time difference, but Im in EST, and its 2:56 here. Any time before 7 o clock works for me.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Um Im not sure of the time difference, but Im in EST, and its 2:56 here. Any time before 7 o clock works for me.
Ok, 2:56 for you is 7:56 for me. How about we game at 5 your time? Will you be around then?

Top Bottom