• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny 8/11 Wooster Ohio

Big_R

Smash Champion
i don't think so. idk when it is. crazy date changes out the wazoo. if it's this weekend then i think i'm still goin to the st loius midwest thing.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
There wouldnt of been so many complications if things went right but we will have things sorted out. Just give me a little bit more time. Thanks.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
boo frozn c. go back to the A.N threads mr. i like to complain about not running tournys hosting them then leaving so people have pick up the slack that you left

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Location and Everything (Please Read)

We finally have a location and here it is.

6370 Berkey Road
West Salem, OH 44287

An easy land mark for where this place is at is by a store that is called Koenigs's Korner. If you see that, your close by and in the right general area. Again, its not that far from are usually tournament location, so don't be alarmed.

The tournament will start between 1 to 1:30. The shedule will look like this

1st - Doubles
2nd - Singles
3rd - Low Tier or Crews (Just matters on what is more requested)

Another and final note, please bring TV's and Cubes / Wii's. We are still in need on that and thank you for the people who have already posted about bring some. Kudos.

Once again, I'm very sorry about the delay and having to have you guys and gals wait on this. Next tournament will be nothing like this and how badly it was messed up. Thanks you for being pateince as long as you have.

PA Smashers - Are you guys coming, cause if so, the laptop would be friggen sweet to use once more. If not, please help me out and show me where you got a tournament maker program like that. That would be great if you did.

Finally, if you guys have any questions / ideas / or concern, please PM me or call me at (330) - 264 -0517. Thanks and have a good day.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Thank you Steele. Kudos to that.

Do I have even have to mention to bring Smash...cause if so...wow...thats all I got to say. lol

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Yes I did. He should be posting but for some reason he hasn't yet. You can decide on wheater or not you want them as there teammate cause atucally I have two freinds who need teammates.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
boo frozn c. go back to the A.N threads mr. i like to complain about not running tournys hosting them then leaving so people have pick up the slack that you left
ha you guys didnt have to host the tournament.. i thought i was gonna stay in ohio but than my mom asked me for help raising my little bro and paying bills while shes attending med. school. A.N. is too spread out lmao... fun tho

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Oh, the tourney's at a house?! I might have to get someone's number just in case I get lost or somethin, or is the place pretty easy to find? Really, I've never been in Wooster before.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
XF & Frozen Chaos - Chill all right. Things are good. I'll just host them from now on.

4% - This is at Marcos house. Is...that a problem at all.

Steele - Yes, this is at a persons house. I'll have signs up and everything to let you know if its close by. Its very easy to find really. I would say Mapquest it, but I got a feeling you pretty much know that. I, guess...I'm reminding you. lol

Reside

Smash Apprentice
There is a chance my bro and I will be able to come,
well get there at around 1, but i need to know when is the expected time that singles will be over.

EDIT: Also it would be reallllly helpful if you updated all the information in the first post

4% APR

Smash Champion
mowse would have to do that

update your post mowse

it prolly wouldn't last past 6 but that is kind of a guess

i hope you can make it, i want some more IC action

GrNo

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'll probably come out to this tomorrow. This may be my first post on smashboards but I have played in a handful of tournaments before, so I won't be completely newb. I'll probably get there after doubles have started since I won't have a partner.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I've never been to a tourney before. I used to live in the middle of a bunch of cornfields in Illinois; no smashers whatsoever... yeah, pretty self explanitory.

Anyways, I'll probably be there around 12:30 just to see if anyone needs a teammate, and if I'm too early, I'll just grab somethin to eat or somethin and come back.
I live in North Olmstead which is like an hour away, so I hope I can get there in an accurate time.

If anyone needs a teammate, let me know.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
We plan on trying to have crews and low tiers if ppl are interested. If you are interested, please post to let me notified.
I know it's a little last-minute, but I didn't know if I'd be able to make it or not until earlier today. Depending on how late this thing is going to go, I'd love to have low tiers.

4% I'd like some friendlies if possible; I've been itching for another try after how badly you rocked me at a Canal Fulton tourney.

4% APR

Smash Champion
paradigm- you didn't get rocked, If i remember correctly I went ganon on corneria and camped real bad, but hey that's what I do to people sometimes too. :) are you and reside brothers? Also are you guys teaming? because samus IC would be a really weird team :)

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Holy $H*t. I suck, man!
That's probably the last time I'll be there.
You guys are way too good for me.
Awesome matches everyone.

-and by the way: the last "E" in steele is silent. I noticed some people pronouncing it like "steeley", but thats cool. I get that a lot.

Top Bottom