• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny 8/11 Wooster Ohio

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
well i've decided.
if hanus goes.
i might just have to go.
so he can't get another & hotter teammate. :]

Big_R

Smash Champion
BigR, how are you getting to the midwest circuit?
That's the thing i'm not sure about. Usually CoK goes to these things and I was gonna ask them if they were. If they are then I was gonna ask to ride with them or something.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
It seems like theres not many people saying there coming. It might also be that its not close enough to the date yet to confirm people are going. I would like to see a good size tournament but the only thing we can do is just wait and see.

4% APR

Smash Champion
That's the thing i'm not sure about. Usually CoK goes to these things and I was gonna ask them if they were. If they are then I was gonna ask to ride with them or something.
Alright, If i had a ride I would like some action there. I'll wait for cok4

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
It would be good to go to St. Louis too but ehh, I think I need a little more practice at bigger local tournaments than a big circut like that. Also work is another problem now a days. >_>

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
guys is this being held on the 11th or 18th?
i'd prefer 18th but whatevz.
because a lot of people are going to the tourney in st. louis.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
I already called off work on the 11th and I really dont think they would like it if I also requested off the 18th also...but if it comes down to it, I'll just not be able to make it to the tournament.

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
All right, well I'm gonna be done working after the 15th anyway, so I suppose I'll be at either date so long as I have a ride. Say hello to...UNEMPLOYED ENDERZ8!!!!...or you could call me hanus....or dan, it really doesn't matter.

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
Count me in.

Make it the 11th since Phasions moved back to the 18th in such a gracious manner. Plus if it's on the 18th, I can't go :(:( :cool:

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Count me in.

Make it the 11th since Phasions moved back to the 18th in such a gracious manner. Plus if it's on the 18th, I can't go :(:( :cool:
DO you know how happy I am to see X post?!
WELCOME BACK, X! :D
I see you took advantage of 1 AM :]

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, kids.
Hanus & I won't be here.
We'd rather go shopping.
OMGZZ.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Anybody need a teammate. I was planning on being in the singles but if anybody really needs a teammate, I'm available. I'm really quick with Fox so I hope you can keep up with me.
lol

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
hey im not going to be in wooster for that date soo i cant host it.. sorry guys but i have things i have to do in life before gaming.. ill still smash in my free time but there are important things i have to deal with

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
wow, so is this just not happening? I hope it is cuz I need to see the woo kids!! Either way, I'll also still be holding my tournament on the 18th, so I hope some woo kids can come if this is cancelled.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Dont worry about it yet. I'll talk to Vincent soon and we will come up with something ASAP. The two possible locations are either going to be at Vincents house or outside of Wooster. AKA...my place. We will give you directions and everything and keep you all updated.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Please Read This (Very Important)

All right. As you all know with the post of Frozen Chaos, we can't have it at are usually place for the tournament. We have came down to two places and one is outside Wooster ,as you know before with my ealier post, and the other one is in Lattsburg with again, is just like an extra 10 to 15 min drive. We are going to be in need of TV's and Cubes since right now we have only three to four. We don't want it to end up like last time not ending intill 8:30 - 9 for singles. We plan on trying to have crews and low tiers if ppl are interested. If you are interested, please post to let me notified. Last but not least, we will have a confirm location but this weekend. Sorry about the huge problem we had. I didn't really execpt it to not happen at are usually place. Again, our apologizes. Just trying to clean up this mess and have a good tournament. Thanks guys...and gals.

Steele - My freind needs a teammate and I'll see if he would want to team with you. Again, as the paragraph above, I'll get back to you on that this weekend.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Beegs I think it's just too hot out to have it at your house, if we could use vince's again that would be best i think

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Beegs- you may want to hold me off on that last request until I know exactly when and where the tourney is going to be because I don't want to make plans until I know what's going on, but thanks for hooking me up.

Top Bottom