• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny 8/11 Wooster Ohio

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
That's probably the last time I'll be there.
You guys are way too good for me.
Say waaaaaah? That's the reason you *should* go. It's no fun when you squishy everyone without having to work a bit. Thats why I went all the way from Dayton, competition. Stick with it 'n you'll get better like the rest of us. I'm definitely dead last when it comes to being an Honorary COKmate - that's why I love playing with them, gives me lots to improve upon.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Well I gotta get a job first; I'm kinda on a short budget. But, you're right. I should practice more, and most likely I will show up again when I do get better.

But heres the thing:

I moved here four weeks ago from Illinois in the middle of a bunch of cornfields outside of a town with a population of 150 people. Like a mentioned before, no smashers whatsoever, whereas here, everyone practices with other people instead of depending on getting better playing against the computer. And...
for all the time I've ever played this game, I've played with items on very high and I would totally anialate the tournament if items were allowed, but everyone around here seems to hate items, so that's my excuse for not doing very well.

I will get better though.... Hopefully enough to keep up with you guys >_<

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Well, Impp always has a smash fest at a coffee shop, but thats only like not even once a week, but yea it would definitely help if someone would let me practice with them every few days. I appreciate the (attempted) offer though. lol

UnChienAndalousa

Smash Apprentice
Steele, if you want to play I'm down pretty much anytime, and I'm playing with friends almost daily. You'd need to come to Wooster though, or pick me up or something.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I would be glad to, but my old blue truck doesn't have the greatest fuel economy (especially the way I drive), and Wooster being an hour away from me...
Yeah that wouldn't work out very well, but I may be able to come once a week, but I'll just have to see what works out after I get a job.
Thanks though...

Impp

Smash Ace
That was a cool tourney today. Great competition. I'll definitely be there for the next one.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Results

singles

1. 4%
2. X
3.XtacyfalcoX

Doubles

1. The Browns (4% and X)
2. Icy Hot (para and reside)
3.XtacyfalcoX and Beegs

It was fun guys. I wish you dayton guys lived closer so we could play more. Oh well

Reside

Smash Apprentice
Yea, if the drive was another 10 min longer it woulda felt like a long drive, but it wasnt too bad.

My tech skill was really off, like 100 fj dairs instead of WD dsmash... not good for IC ^_^
Also I have no idea why I kept rolling everywhere, I normally dont do that.

And..... THE BROWNS WIN!

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Well, thanks. I'm just kinda in a $h*t position where there's no one closer than an hour away. But, hey, maybe I can work something out where I could come a few times a week. I'll see what I can do after I get a job... >_<

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Yea, my bad for not posting those tournament results people. This is the first time I have gotten a chance to do so. I'm glad 4% is on top of things.

X - GOD **** those SD's!!! lol. That still burns me to no end. lol. It's all good. Good game for ya.

Top Bottom