• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny 8/11 Wooster Ohio

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
I beleive I will be hosting a tourny in Wooster Ohio on 8/11/07. The info is as follows

Singles- $15 per person

Doubles- $30 per team

Crews- $40 per crew

Low teir if interested- $5 per person

Address- 314 N. Walnut St. Wooster Ohio 44691

Also I need a partner for this.

Rules: MLG

For Questions call 330-262-4325

4% APR

Smash Champion
This is the same day as droly's tourney, I say move it a week or so and I'll be there

4% APR

Smash Champion
so many date changes, oh well i dont mind, you guys better be ready for the return of the holy crusaders of yuggz

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
The following week would be the same date that Escape is planning their next tourney (8/18).

LOL I just moved the ESCAPE tournament back a week not to conflict with this one, but now you all moved to the 11th? You all sticking to the 11th if so I will move ours back to the 18th.

EDIT: Okay I am moving ESCAPE back to the 18th.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
ok i beleive im leaving to erie PA tomorrow and i should be back before the tourny but im not sure.. if i wont be there i will have somebody else host.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
awww man. i wont be able to come to this one. i'll be in israel till the end of august

Big_R

Smash Champion
well shoot. i might have to go to st loius cuz the midwest circuit is where it's at. but there are no fo shos. so idk.

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
What date is this actually going to be on? If I don't know for sure, I probably won't be able to come because of work, so if I could get a solid, 100% answer, it's be greeeaaaaaat. Thank you for your time and consideration. Time to go play some Giants: Citizen Kabuto! :psycho:

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
SARAH ISN'T GOING?
sorry people, i don't think i can go now.
i don't think i really want to go anyways.
sorry if that came off mean-sounding...
but you know how i do.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
beegs, i'm going to try & come over soon.
my motherrr said it would be fine, so i wanted to check with you.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
well there isnt a decent tournout so far so if we dont get people by the date then ill cancel it because im up in PA and stuff. haha unless you guys wanna drive to PA to play with a few people

unchen... who are you causwe i live in wooster

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is Beegs new Smashboard name. Thought I would change it since my game tag is always Beeg. Well, I'm looking forward on this tournament. Good luck to everyone.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I was looking forward to a rematch, you win in bedford I win in wooster, you're cheating me out :)

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
If it's on the 11th, and actually happens, I should be able to make an appearance. If not, got dang yoo.

Top Bottom