• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay2 - WEST COAST REGIONAL - June 6th-June 7th

Eggz

Smash Hero
you click multiquote on however many you want, then the last one just click quote and voila (sp) many people quoted at once
When you put it that way lol

Also. How do u make the multi quote thing work. I click the button but when I post it doesnt ever quote at all.

did we ever decide on the side tourney?

The only thing I dont like about aib is the tittle and it doesnt have that boss status feel to it lol. But yea its got some good feature that swf doesnt compare too
ya thats nice eggz, keep the change mang i'll stick to my dollar bills
AiB is vastly superior to Smashboards for everything but actual technical information.
Very good social networking features, very useful tournament features, medals for when you place, direct tio interfacing, and more. You should definitely start using it if you don't already.
MULTI PASS. x

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
can you remind me again how to use "Kilt" seems i have forgotten how to properly use the word... may i use it in the present tense?
as in:
"You got Kilted off"

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Man Kline dont be randomly saying I need an english Maker
Don't make me come over there and start Kilting off the place.
kilting kilting kilting.

lmao. Its really odd that kline cares so much for Kilt grammar and then neglects grammar everywhere else.
Black people *shrug*

ALSO I would love to play and make snowmen with anyone who would want to =)
SMS you should come samus ditto at some point.

Also what is pandacheck's real name >_<;

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
kilting kilting kilting.

lmao. Its really odd that kline cares so much for Kilt grammar and then neglects grammar everywhere else.
Black people *shrug*

i tried but yall were teaming up on the second tv... an i was like i guess il sit here ... bein pwnd by C!Z but its koo... lol yeah if not much happens at my friends bday party il see if i can make it there tonight if yall are still goin for it
cuase i still need to compare myself to vish! VISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /end codec call

Syler

Smash Journeyman
kilting kilting kilting.

Black people *shrug*

His name is Anthony

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i need a smash mentor, syler whoops me so bad i don't learn anything except howda get combo'd, isai 64 style

Top Bottom