• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneybee Chicago 1/27/07 NEW!

BIG DAN 63

Smash Rookie
we dont need tvs. we have 6 or 7 for sure. all we need are cubes and games. so dont worry bout the tvs..................................

I didnt get any compliments. we ran it together. my idea in the first place.

haha lol.

P00cRUMz

Smash Cadet
ok. the tvs.. arent really a problem for us. the systems well need for you guys to bring.. and.. another issue were kinda dealing with is CHAIRS haha >_< we really dont have enough chairs. ive been talking with the owners. and they said that in the other room next to bobabee.. we could fit ALOT of people (60 - 100). and yeah. they gave dan n me a "tour" of it and im sure we could pull it off. im going to get pictures soon so yeah. another thing.. is that if we dont get enough people to come. we wont do it. we were thinking since the areas so large. we could do a minimum of 60 people? hopefully? but to ensure that. WE NEED RSVPS and those who actually rsvp. need to SHOW UP. because last time. about 20 people rsvped and about half showed up. so yeah. the date.. since no one really wants the 10th.. and SGIV is on the 17th.. maybe the 24th? because the tourney kinda needs to be soon.. that room is available for rent and people are calling in.. does everyone agree to have it the 24th? YES? because i dont wanna have to change it and screw it up like last time. more and more updates soon. *pictures too! ;D

Tink

Smash Hero
the 24th i wont be able to make =( any way to make it like, the week before smashing grounds? or maybe the week after the 24th? this is only to help me of course though <_<.

Scythe

Smash Master
make a new topic for one on the 24th.
andi can bring a cube and game

BIG DAN 63

Smash Rookie
we might just do it in march. but we'll keep u posted. anyone agree for the first saturday in march? that would be march 3rd

Pong

Smash Cadet
Hey im the new Kid on the chi town block =D
and if i can get out there ill deff show up doubt ill be able to bring any T.V's or cubes, but one more player For sure

Edit** (Just tell me the dates i dont want to read the hole thread and from what i have read it seems like there isnt a sure date)

Top Bottom