• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Vids. Need Feedback

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So. I tried to record tourney matches yesterday. My laptop fails, so in more ways than one these videos fail quality wise (not original sound, recorded in semi-fast motion, terrible quality via youtube). from now on, the videos will be much better, i promise.

Set 1, GDX (Diddy Kong) vs Dect (ROB)
Round 1
Round 2

Later today Ill post my set of me losing to meta knight for my elimination loss in the tourney. but for now, look at that and give any tips. It wasn't my very best, but it was good enough to get a snapshot of my skill level.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Can't really see a whole lot because the faster speed makes it seem boring without sound, because my laptop sound driver is broken so I'll watch them on my other computer later.

Scala

Smash Ace
I don't think it's faster, if you watch the timer it looks like it's going at the right speed. Looks like a low framerate to me.

Regardless, pretty good diddy action there. In the second vid I really liked your use of the peanut gun. You really started to take control near the end. Good stuff.

I think the peanut gun is really overrated, you can tack on an extra 15 damage with that thing quite easily. That alone makes it quite worth it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
nothing your the perfect diddy...well jk...I can't really tell in any of those videos, how bout ones where you actually lose?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nothing your the perfect diddy...well jk...I can't really tell in any of those videos, how bout ones where you actually lose?
yea, im gonna post a set of me getting rofled by a meta knight later today/tomorrow. the whole video process just takes so long (encoding, uploading on youtube especially)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i've got a fever. and the only cure is MORE BANANAS!
what? i had 2 out at almost all times on smashville...rainbow cruise is hard to build a banana game.

today i should have the set of me losing to a meta knight uploaded, so you guys can give me some meta knight pointers

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
average ROB. He needs to do more of ROBs broken arse glide toss mixups with your bananas/dradles..

Top Bottom