• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney on the 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
truuu

shout outs

renth-you enjoy that money
Lim3-you got alot better since i last played you. good ****.
Smash Your Mom-nice owning you, creg.
Monk-I'll give you that dollar for the falcon punch ditto when i see you next

Renth

Smash Hero
Random Noobs-*** you guys. It's people like you which make my smash experience ****.
Dude, those "Random Noobs" were ****** you. They made the tournament fun mixed things up and made us laugh all day, you're the only one who was complaining.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
well here are some of the results

Doubles-Only had 4 teams

1st-Mankosuki and Renth
2nd-Monk and SmashYourMom
3rd-Random Local Noob and Random Local Noob

4th-Cash Mooney and Random Local Noob
1) fix'd
2) That was one of the funnest thing ever
Quit d1cking my ****...creg
go make some cabinets
---
3)but most importantly General Lime's Pizza Backwards...oh yeah...oh god yeah

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
late shout outz

renth-nice moves out that and ur a cool nucccaa i wanna play ur gan...creg
suki--its my 2nd time smahsin wit u and it is mad funny when u there lololol ur tha MIZAN...creg
cash-ur good but not good enuff ok u beat my doc and i beat ur fox...so no cregs ok mooney
lime-really wanted to try that pizza but i was full as helllll...creg
monk-u are so funny when ur mad lol..u said FU CKin 5 times in a row and it made alot of sence..lmaoooo..creg
the radnom noobs- they made this thing funny and they beat mooney hahahahaha...creg

i dont see this as a torney but as a fest wit money.....lol...i no you guys are sayin it had random items and random stages so its gay...but it made the game 10x's more fun wit them... it kept it competitive and fun at the same time how smash should be...
LIME...creg yesterday i had the General Lime's Pizza Backwards me and my boy bought a pint of generals chicken and 2 poppa johns pizzas and u make a sandwich wit it...OMG creg its so good...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
LIME...creg yesterday i had the General Lime's Pizza Backwards me and my boy bought a pint of generals chicken and 2 poppa johns pizzas and u make a sandwich wit it...OMG creg its so good...

Aren't you glad you tried it? Unfortunately, it is so delicious I don't think anything else will ever be as tasty.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so mooney is upset because his tourney turned out to be really fun where no one was taking it seriously and.. because he lost when he was taking it seriously?

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom