• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament successful Kirby users today?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
the real question is : have there ever been any tournament winning kirbys ever in the history of melee?

and of course

the answer

time and time again

all caps

NO

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think KrazyKirbyKid beat Rob$ in a tournament set once. But that was in like 06 or 07.

Beyond that Kirby has never done anything notable. And, most likely, never will.

The vids recorded were burned too, so we'll never get to see them either.

/slits wrists

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
there's that Vans dude, but I think he's a low-tier main if i remember right.

But for real, i read that topic header and laughed my *** off.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Happy New Year, everyone.

Who is ready to be a successful tournament Kirby this year?

Cia

das kwl
it's a bi-weekly. but there will be some heavy hitters like Reno, Scar, HBK, Jman, Eggm, Pakman, Cactuar, and maybe M2k if cactuar feels like bringing him. my record is 7th, so i'm going for 5th this time as all kirb.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Since Chu plays Kirby in Brawl he tries to play him in Melee now. I don't know any tourney results, but since it's Chu I'm sure he's done well.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Does anyone actually like evil gay Fox?

I mean, I know a lot of people play him because he's super busted and stuff, but does anyone like him? Does anyone like playing him, knowing they're playing the most evil and gay of all things that appreciate mansex while being somewhat diabolical?

Questions such as these I cannot help but ponder over when the insanity takes me.

Like right now :bee:

Top Bottom