• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Corpus Christi THIS SATURDAY 2/24/07

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I agree. If smash didn't exist, I would be playing Guilty Gear. As things stand now I wish I could get myself away from smash so I could play GG. >.<

tsetse

Smash Lord
Because it's super duper special awesome....of course this is a biased statement from me, but it is a great game and is definately worth a shot at trying out.
Which guitly gear is Great the first one or the 20+other versions that have come out.

Boooo to everyone not going to this.

Broly

Smash Lord
Wait! this isnt gobz one in edinburgh? or is it different? cuz the one im goin to also has GG X n CVS 2 w/ smash

defsithe

Smash Ace
Wait! this isnt gobz one in edinburgh? or is it different? cuz the one im goin to also has GG X n CVS 2 w/ smash
:chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh: look at the date broly this is a ten month old thread. did i go to this tourny? or was it another corpus one? hmmm:confused:

edit: i did go to this one. so did u broly i think. well i remember pax? was there.

Top Bottom