• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Total Characters!

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
I heard that there were the final cast of Brawl (24 characters).

I thought there were gonna be more though.

So, who do you guys think is right? I really don't know.

XACE-K

Smash Master

However told you this, please punch them in the face.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

That should go under the 'stupidest thing someone has said about brawl' thread

Okysho

Smash Ace
there are currently 24 officially confirmed (including transformations) on the dojo. So all unlockable veterans from the previous games were scrapped? I don't think so! No Falcon, Ganondorf, Luigi or Marth?

No, slap your friend, then tell them to think before they open their mouth

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Kill whoever told you that, then kill yourself. And then kill all who believed it when you told them. And kill all who believed it when they heard it from who you told. And then kill all who were told by those who were told by those who were told by those who told you who told George Washington who told your mom. The rumor must not spread.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Yes, yes that is the final roster. You won't be seeing any more characters in Brawl, nosiree. It actually has two fewer characters than Melee, you see, because they cut all those superfluous characters like Jigglypuff, Marth, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, and Luigi.
[/contemptuous sarcasm]

Let me guess, you always fall for it when someone says "Look, the word 'gullible' is written on the ceiling!" too, right? Seriously, use some common sense.

Zevox

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lol then we must already know the final roster..........

No secret characters? whoever told you that fails.

I think this is all a simple misunderstanding. You must have misheard him say there are 24 characters currently, or something along those lines.

If he said otherwise and you believed him, well, pardon me while I point and laugh.

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
Um... no. I just heard him say that the total would be this cast. I'm not an idiot. I just know there were about this many in Melee so it's kinda believable.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Whoa man! Ness Fan actually believed whoever told him that 24 characters were going to be on Brawl and he made a thread about it!? Rofl! This is just as funny as when that noob way back when actually wanted Marvel Comic characters to actually be playable.

Wait...hold on, that noob was me.:embarrass

Case n point. Cut the guy some slack. He's new around these boards is all.

*close thread*

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Um... no. I just heard him say that the total would be this cast. I'm not an idiot. I just know there were about this many in Melee so it's kinda believable.
There were 26 (counting shiek) in Melee. That gives us two less in Brawl than in Melee. Wtf? Sakurai wouldnt do that to his fans. (Although honestly, as of Wednesday, Im very happy with everything we have now, so it wouldnt be a big deal for me if these were all of the characters we get.)

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I would laugh for the eternity if that turned out to be the final Roster, 24 characters with 2 of them unlockables.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Yeah when nintendo says a huge amount of characters in the roster means less than melee. Of course.

You don't have the brains to rule Lylat.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
OMGZ!!! NO MORE CHARACERS!!!
OH NOES ALL MY HOPES CRUSHED [sarcasm]
well less characters then in melee, i don't think so

Um, that's the best reason to believe that this is not believable. The fact that there are less than the number in Melee. Super Smash Bros. had 12, Melee had 25, and now you think that 24 is believable for Brawl? You may need to rethink your status as an idiot.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
A lot of dork snobs in this thread.

"LIKE omgz how COULDYA NOT know !!1 REad book on interweb now plz!1"

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
A thread dedicated twisted to insulting a new person? That is Smashingly wrong on so many levels. This should be closed.

NessFan2

Smash Cadet
In case anyone's willing to hear, I'm not really listening to a single post now.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Gerudo, go away. You being a jerk doesn't solve anything. He believed his friend, so what?

Welcome to the forums nessfan2, and I'm sorry for the amount of trash you're recieving from other members.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well it's nice to know we have a few mature people on this site. Looks like the rumors are true.

Yeah Nessfan, just do research next time bub, and don't ever again make a thread like this. You now know better. If you have any questions bro, just personal message me.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Take it from someone who has heard stuff like ''..no more characters i'm serious!'' and ''Master cheif is in the game!!'' Please whatever you hear from either friends or websites or any other source, only pay attention and believe the DOJO. If it's not there its not true. Friends can also be wrong because of getting info from a place like youtube. One more thing, none of the character selection screen pics. are real

P.S.- You should get a Ness sig., look for one on photobucket or if not pm to find you one

Top Bottom