• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toss the Turtle Challange

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
ATTENTION!!!!

When/time/ ect

At Brawl/melee Gigs of course AND florida gaming!

THe challange will begin at the same time as brawl doubles. However, tourney matches are first THEN the challange
so people can have something to do after their match.

What's Toss the Turtle challange?

I was chilling at hungry box house like eany other weekend. I was playing melee with Fermin and of course, H-box.
Till I turn to see what H-box was playing and that when I got addicted to this game, Toss the Turtle. It is the most
addicting game and I got a few people hooked on. But anyways, I though "Since everyone waits for their tourney
match, might as well do something fun while waiting." Thus the Toss the Turtle challange was born. However,
the game was update it and is now broken than the old version, so a few things had to be change.

THE CHALLANGE:

By now, players can use advance weaponry to make the turtle go father and stay longer in the air
witch takes LARGE amount of time, but like I said, the challange is now restricted to make the
challange more about actual skill than upgrades. Here is the list of restriction/banned weaponry made by me and F-zero.

equipment limit:

-big cannon
-jet pack
-1 nuke
-desert eagle (Gun)
-chest bomb
-7 min time limit
-Other equipment are banned.
-Holding both WD to get the (183) is banned also because it takes large amount of time.

HOW TO START:

Both opponent will play a game of rock paper scissors. Who ever wins it, they go first in the TtT.
The first player will shoot his turtule and set a record. Then the second player will shoot his turutle to
set the record. If the first player has a greater score than the second player, the second player has another
shot or vise versa. The winner will advance on the Toss the Turtle challange. Oh, and make sure you get bonuses because it will also count and will be added to your record.

Now, all you guys need to do is sign to join the tourney!
Also, I need support to run this challange as well and I want to know how many people are acutaly joining this so I can
talk to the guys at Gigs on letting us use their computers. Oh, and bring laptops too! That would help alot not to meniton
MM will probaly taking place on the challange

HAPPY TOSSING :D

link to game

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/508440

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR SCORE!!!! <3 no show offs :p Right KnihT?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Holy crap I can't stop playing this ****ing game. My current best is 14000 and I don't have an account.. so I'm pulling an all nighter to beat your high score xD.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
TOSS THE TURTLE CHALLANGE!!!!

Rules:

-buy everything from the shop, max your guns, cannons, nukes ect.
-beat the player's high score: Kniht with 491,518.1ft

Winner

First place: Free ride to a tournament/front seat of my car. (Yes, Strawhat now has a car. I'll make a separate threat for that a week before melee/brawl gigs)
Second place: pay 5 bucks for gas money instead of 10
third place: ummmmm....get a hug?

dateline: before brawl/melee gigs.

happy tossing :3.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't have an account, so all my stuff was lost when my Firefox randomly decided to restart.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I got around 708,000 ft with the gold cannon and no nukes. Upgraded to the tank and only got about 722,000, which I guess means I messed that second run up pretty badly.

Also, with 4 nukes, 951192 ft

Purple

Hi guys!
Once I get everything maxed out I'll probably beat you....I mean I keep the turtle in the air for 300000 ft. before he even touches the ground once
i've noticed the best way to do that is with uzi, it has the most ammo and with percision you can keep him out for about 400k

with nukes, i think that uzi, rocket, and tank is hypothetically the best mix.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
New high score: 18 feet. I got pics if anyone doesnt believe me.
Someone needs to take the lowest score challenge besides me :mad:
It's where the true skill lies. None of that wack lucky **** of random shoryukens and ****.

Player-3 tried it and his lowest score was 22.

Purple

Hi guys!
for anyone who cares, this is why i think the -ak47- rocket and tank is best mix

this is without guond touching

Pi

Smash Hero

Yea perv
it is
Also
**** aliens
Still had my blowuppything left T.T
was saving the ammo I juss got for a chain guy or something ;|
I think 43 nukes were used

Canon shoot -> missile at peak -> nuke upon missile explosion -> shoot -> nuke -> repeat last 2 steps till out
Also
Does anyone know where I can find that banana shoryuken .wav/.mp3 file?
it's so boss ;o

Rayku

Smash Lord
I got 439,728.3 without any nukes, and the golden cannon.

Still have to purchase everything.

This record is gonna be mine lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Golden Gun's pretty broken as ****. It's the only gun I've peaked an altitude of over 2600 feet with. You don't even really need any particular cannon. The gun will do all the work for you. You go so fast, hazards don't even show up on the screen, even for one frame.

1,432,283.1 feet with Golden Gun, Tank and Missile. I think I used a chest bomb on that run (no abductions). No chance to use my nuke.

Maybe I should just go to the first post rules. Those ones seem more interesting.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion

Yea Perv
It Is
Also
**** Aliens
Still Had My Blowuppything Left T.t
Was Saving The Ammo I Juss Got For A Chain Guy Or Something ;|
I Think 43 Nukes Were Used

Canon Shoot -> Missile At Peak -> Nuke Upon Missile Explosion -> Shoot -> Nuke -> Repeat Last 2 Steps Till Out
Also
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find That Banana Shoryuken .wav/.mp3 File?
It's So Boss ;o
What
The
****??!?!?!?!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
the game got boring after the gold gun. it's too broken. if you want, you can go like a billion feet. guys, take the "challange" with the restrictions. try getting the highest number of feet with only the big cannon, desert eagle, 1 nuke, jet pack, and chest bomb. i got around 65,000. beat that :)

Top Bottom