• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toss the Turtle Challange

Rayku

Smash Lord
I think the new expansion for this game makes it really slow for me. It lags like a live stream does.

Any way I can fix this? I'm thinking I just need a newer/better flash player, but I was under the assumption I already did that.

Edit: Also, how do I equip older cannons? Do I just "clear data"

Is that the only way ;_;?

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I think the new expansion for this game makes it really slow for me. It lags like a live stream does.

Any way I can fix this? I'm thinking I just need a newer/better flash player, but I was under the assumption I already did that.

Edit: Also, how do I equip older cannons? Do I just "clear data"

Is that the only way ;_;?
Can't buy the older cannons O_o? I know you can equip other guns when you buy them all.
If not...then eh...yea restart >_>
Also for your flash problems.

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
It's np, it only takes 10,000$ to buy a big cannon. I cleared my data. it's really pointless to sit there for an hour straight with your turtle at 2500 ft. high in the air, imo.

Top Bottom