• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: U.N Owen Was Jigglypuff LIVESTREAM!!!- JUNE 27TH NORTH NJ

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You know im coming!!! Ally vs m2k round 2! Lets get it! But really zelda and luigi low tiers? THE HELL IS THIS MADNESS? Anyway im calling it now vex will win low tiers with booser(i would rather have crews though)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
True, but maybe they can take out Low tiers for Brawl+.
Taking out my favorite tournament for my least favorite tournament.

Ya no.

And btw when the new tier list comes out on June 5th this one will change and I've got a feeling Luigi won't be allowed then cause hes been doing good lately.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You.....hate......brawl+??????............
Yup I hate it, I WAS getting into version 3 but then version 4 came out and I hate it again.

At apex I beat YES! in a best of 5 to get it off the livestream. I didn't even know how to play jiggs in brawl+ and I beat him with doing a gay rest combo.

jigglymaster

k, got it. I didn't think Luigi belonged in low tiers too. Hes out now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't go by the current SBR tier list.

Just allow every character with a 0% chance of doing well in a real tournament.

Like Ike.

Not Fox and Luigi.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wasnt going to come but this is just 20 misn away from me. we should play more often dude. def going now XD

as for low tiers, fox and luigi??? lol no

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
i wasnt going to come but this is just 20 misn away from me. we should play more often dude. def going now XD

as for low tiers, fox and luigi??? lol no
Luigi has already been taken out of the tournament.

idk about fox though I might consider it. I'll make a poll on aib and you guys can vote on it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Fox is gone now too.

Even though Vex is clearly going to be ****** everyone with Bowser I'm still letting Bowser, Zelda, and Sheik to be allowed in the low tier tourney because their under used and aren't good enough to win a real tourney unlike luigi and fox.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Fox is gone now too.

Even though Vex is clearly going to be ****** everyone with Bowser I'm still letting Bowser, Zelda, and Sheik to be allowed in the low tier tourney because their under used and aren't good enough to win a real tourney unlike luigi and fox.
Fox go see the Pikachu effect

Luigi go see the Metaknight effect

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Fox is gone now too.

yup................

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
It was pretty obvious, but fine don't make a Brawl+ side tourney^_^

EDIT: I just had a great idea, let's have a Free-4-All GoldenEye 007 tourney, instead of low tiers.

Top Bottom