• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto Smashers? Where you at?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Get at the Greater Toronto Area thread. It's basically Toronto aswell. Mississauga is still in the whereabouts and also Dragonhawk plans to host biweeklies. :0

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
We should face sometime, I'm still fairly new but I've been dying to face someone on a competitive scale. Want to exchange email and stuff?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Get at the Greater Toronto Area thread. It's basically Toronto aswell. Mississauga is still in the whereabouts and also Dragonhawk plans to host biweeklies. :0
Why does everyone forget my name has an underscore. :confused:

Oh and I am the mighty and powerful Dragon_Hawk. Consult either my Biweekly thread (Smashturbation) or the GTA thread if you want to inquire into what our tournament scene looks like at the moment.

I am contactable at: yellow_elephant__@hotmail.com. Sending me a PM is also acceptable.

Top Bottom