• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tope's House of Pain 23-26 VA NOW!!!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
1826 Idlewood Ave
Richmond, VA 23220
Now! - 08/26 NOON
804-307-7029 = text first if possible. :}

IF you dare. Come experience several players that rank within the top 75 in the world. Ive seen quite a bit for those that do know me :) I think this thread belongs in tournament listings because its contains informations that are vital to this community, having such a variety of amazing talent along with many rising locals is sure to be beneficial to everyone!!!!! and i mean it guys!!!! <3 [[[[[[[[[NO HOMO]]]]]]]] ------------- some guys appreciate that, right? RIGHT???

Melee is going down in richmond during this period, GET IN OR GET OUT!!!!

GOD I LOVE MELEE!!!!!!!!!! XD 03-05 and going ^^

~Tope

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Man I wish I could come through :(

Have fun guys!

I hope you thunders > shineupsmash madd *****s, Cyrain :laugh:

I call it the money shot btw LOL

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
smashfest about half complete only 40ish hours remain and only 10 of those for sleeping....

BTW

to anyone that reads this

Most likely I'm way better than you at this game. Please make me eat my words... I've 100$ to MM you whatever against my sheik :)

G-regulate, Cyrain, Savedge, Doll, The Fear, and Polecat are just a few of the active participants with more people on the way later tonight.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
we have a pretty consistent at least two setups going this whole time, ive got some more unused tvs, so if you wanna bring cubes that'd be chill

Bones0

Smash Legend
WTF, I'm gonna have to start keeping an eye on Tournament Listings. I would have loved to go to this shiz. Any videos recorded by any chance?

Top Bottom