• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top wolfs

Veng

Smash Ace
Hi whos a top wolf to watch on youtube so I can learn.

I mean reading the stickys and saying, okay this is what you should use when and where is good and all, but watching them really shows you what to do and when to do it.

Although if he has anything vital I probably dont know it, other then my general brawl skill level.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that ZeroFox has the best Wolf (And Meta Knight and Fox) in the world.

=P

But seriously, look at Germ, Lucien, Candy, Omni (As Kash stated earlier).

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I think we've been over this a few times... This is how it goes, IIRC...

Lucien quit brawl
Germ and his crew went back to melee
Omniswell is maining MK until he gets banned

Whaddaya know, the three best wolves are gone. Personally, Candy is just a very good player, not specifically a good wolf. I've heard of some other wolves, but unfortunately I couldn't find any of their videos :(

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
chillin and azen lol. I'm not even joking
yea they got good wolf's...and chu is in progress haha

they play exactly like my wolf...nothing fancy...just think smart....i did a $1 mm against chillin in wolf dittos and it went down to 3rd match last stock...but he outsmarted me at the end...****in groom blue lol

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Chillin 2-0'ed me in a mm ditto several months back. Haven't seen him play wolf since but back then it's like Candy said, nothing fancy. Still awesome, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There are actually quite a lot of good Wolves even with GERM, Lucien and Omniswell gone: Equi, Chexr, Candy, Chillin', Azen, Candy and Gheb =P

The GERM

Smash Ace
I will be playing brawl and melee at West Coast Majors and reppin' Wolf/Link to the fullest. I just haven't had time to do anyting really with school and work. I still like melee a lot better, but I think I can get back into brawl. My Wolfy's hungry *trains*

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
W00t, The GERM might get back into Brawl. Does this mean you're coming back to the NorCal PR rankings thing?

There are a lot of good Wolfs, I knew Chillin... but I didn't really think Azen would put too much attention into Wolf. He really does main everyone X_X ANd Equi... I saw a vid of him like, a month back and I was impressed, he's going to do well with Wolf I think.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
well i went to c3 east coast regionals yesterday....92 entrants and i got 9th.
but onto the story haha
i was talking to azen and i was like....."you know the wolf boards now know you and chillin now play wolf" and he laughed haha.....so i was like "lets have a MM wolf dittos in a set and put it up on the wolf boards so ppl can see some rapage" and he was like "fine $1 MM"
so we did the set and he 2-0'd me haha....but they matches are really close
and the set was recorded so as soon as the guy posts the match from the tourny ima make a thread with the matches

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
well i went to c3 east coast regionals yesterday....92 entrants and i got 9th.
but onto the story haha
i was talking to azen and i was like....."you know the wolf boards now know you and chillin now play wolf" and he laughed haha.....so i was like "lets have a MM wolf dittos in a set and put it up on the wolf boards so ppl can see some rapage" and he was like "fine $1 MM"
so we did the set and he 2-0'd me haha....but they matches are really close
and the set was recorded so as soon as the guy posts the match from the tourny ima make a thread with the matches
Looking forward to it, skipper.

I can add some of the strategies to my game as well, hopefully.

Top Bottom