• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Tier *****

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
There is none. There are many many good team combinations, but I don't think you will ever be able to figure out the single best. The main thing that counts in a battle is how you use your team. If you can't predict you will always lose to someone slightly competent.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Yeah. Shuckle/Flareon/Tropius/Luvdisc/Hitmonchan/Aipom is a freaking amazing team.

Not really and if you believed that just get out now. It's your job to make a team, and it's the job of the people rating it to make it functional. You can't just get through this game stealing other people's teams. There are thousands, possibly millions of successful combinations, and you should have to at least come up with the core team yourself. In most pokemon forums there is a "rate my team" forum. Notice that it's not called the "give me a team" forum. At least have something to rate before posting.

Orsa

Smash Rookie
There is no such thing as the perfect team. Everything has its weakness and counters. If you want a "rapage" team, I suggest you spend at least a year on either Smogon, Pokerealm, Psypokes, etc. or anywhere that has a good competetive play dex or competetive players. I was going to make some suggestions, but since you're being a jerk, I won't add anything else.

Actually, that team does fairly well in NU, and if you haven't tried that metagame, as well as UU, I suggest you try it. Those two are great metagames and imo, better than standard and ubers in most cases.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
There is no such thing as the perfect team. Everything has its weakness and counters. If you want a "rapage" team, I suggest you spend at least a year on either Smogon, Pokerealm, Psypokes, etc. or anywhere that has a good competetive play dex or competetive players. I was going to make some suggestions, but since you're being a jerk, I won't add anything else.

Actually, that team does fairly well in NU, and if you haven't tried that metagame, as well as UU, I suggest you try it. Those two are great metagames and imo, better than standard and ubers in most cases.
please i didnt mean to sound like a jerk or anything i just want some good advice. please? lol.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
it also depends greatly on which version your talking about, son.
as far as ruby/saphire...

Blissey, Skarmory, Suicune, Zapdos, Salamence, Tyranitar, Gengar, Swampert, Snorlax are the most dominant forces in the game, without stepping into the (uber level)
but the top tier list doesn't end at a fine line..since its a very gradual fuzzy decline into the standards...where many standards become equally as useful as top tiers if under the right situations such as Claydol or even Breloom.

i'm not going to make any judgement calls on pearl/diamond becuz its still very much up for grabs after it develops on netbattle.

strider43

Smash Journeyman
There is one perfect team, 6 trained level 100 Persians. They always strike first and have a one hit kill attack.

Need i say more?

rojosmasher

Smash Apprentice
Well this is all in therory but what if you took a smeargle gave it a quick claw and sketched lock on. Then traded it onto Diamond/Pearl and sketched sheer cold. Then in doubles battles use that with a togetec that knows follow me.

D

Deleted member

I have the best team ever. 6 max stat spore'trodes in RBY. you don't **** w/ that.

Top Bottom