• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

top tier places to work?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
bottom tier is publix. never work there. its only good if u love tedious work and socializing with jerks who take advantage of the guarantee system

DC

Smash Cadet
Top Tier: KB Toys

**** Tier: GameStop, Payless

DC

Smash Cadet
Benny you better not quit any time ****ing soon. SPEAKING OF WHICH can you get me some more free fried chicken on Friday? A ***** GOTTA EAT!!!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Benny you better not quit any time ****ing soon. SPEAKING OF WHICH can you get me some more free fried chicken on Friday? A ***** GOTTA EAT!!!
lol yes benefits of working is free groceries for mah friends and mahself xD

i dont work this friday tho. i took it off >_<

DC

Smash Cadet
When are you working next? Publix fried chicken is TOO GOOD... but do they think I'm made outta money? Benny keepin it real helpin the poor black man stickin it to the white man

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Top tier: Government
Bottom tier: Construction worker
Spot on with Govt. Too bad they only want God Tier applicants. Way off on Construction Worker, though: mid tier, maybe even high. Hella good pay plus detail-oriented work is my kinda thing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
pfft more like

top tier: being releated to Rockefeller
low tier: anybody else

seriously.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Working at movie theaters gets you some really good benefits around here. You+2 friends get free movies as long as you aren't working.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I heard Whole Foods is pretty beast with it's benefits.

Sonic's sucks. at least mine did. my manager was racist and told me when I quit "I know it's trouble dealing with all the n*ggers out here".
I was like "..................... um.... what"

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You don't want to work for Waffle House right now. They are working their employees to the bone, understaffing their stores so that on paper it looks like Waffle House is low cost so that they can sell it and make it a public business.The enviroment you will be working in and the things expected of you right now are not exactly pleasant. My father controlled a great deal of the stores in Florida and because of the things they asked him to do he quit and now I live in Virgina.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
top tier - Sony or Canon.

i worked for Sony in the past, and it was amazing. i'm working for Canon now, and so far, it's just about as good.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I was hanging out with polmex this one saturday at his job (private owned matress place) and we were just smashing all day (no homo) until a customer came in (like 3 a day), and right next to the shop there's an amazing italian deli/cafe sorta thing with amazing food.

It's pretty top tier

Pi

Smash Hero
I was hanging out with polmex this one saturday at his job (private owned matress place) and we were just smashing all day (no homo) until a customer came in (like 3 a day), and right next to the shop there's an amazing italian deli/cafe sorta thing with amazing food.

It's pretty top tier
sounds legit
T.T

Pritch

Smash Lord
When I was at UNF I worked at the gameroom there handing out pool cues and the like. We were usually mad overstaffed because we'd occasionally have to move chairs and stuff around in the next rooms, so anytime there wasn't a setup to do we'd take turns just hanging around in the gameroom doing wtf ever. A huge percentage of my time on the clock there was spent playing melee. And even if you were behind the desk you'd just surf the internet or play stuff on zsnes that would inevitably end up on the comp.

Best job ever.

Top Bottom