• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
At the time that you beat Chu, Coney, and Boss, Luck beat Strong Bad, Shokio, Infinity, and Oracle three times.

You understand why my life is so difficult?
I'd MM all 4 of those people Luck beat LOL (Already have beat Infinity in a MM back at SKTAR). I have plenty of practice in all those matchups except for maybe :roypm:, but :roypm: sucks outside of Sethlon.

I've beaten everyone in my region and never placed out of the money on any occasion since Bar Wars in May(?).

I don't know why this list is top 3 when most characters have at least 5 good players. Why is this thread still open if the brawl version got closed???

:018:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
It's hard to get on the Wario list. You've got quite a bit of competition. JReed has beaten Hungrybox (among many others) and isn't on it. I wouldn't take it personally.
I don't take it too personally, but I've also beaten many good players, including Hungrybox as well. So I at least should be considered or honorably mentioned or something....idk, it just bothers me that I'm still relatively unknown despite my achievements. To be fair though, I think JReed is slightly better than me, but not by much. I also acknowledge that there are still things I need to improve on as a player, but even still, I think I should be recognized for being a proficient wario player.

Also I didn't mean for this thread to get real lol, sorry KayB, just throwing my $0.02.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I plan to get on the list with some character, with this controller:

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Out of curiosity, does Reflex still play Ivysaur? Currently the most recent vids of him playing that character are from Tipped Off 9.
He used Ivy at CEO, although only his set with Armada in which he used her was recorded.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Much bother, Many www

Edit: That is pretty janky though. I blame the people who link KayB because clearly they are un-kawaii swine

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
There was during the iteration of the top 5 list. Obviously it doesn't mean much in the year 2014, but it mattered from 2008-2013.

:018:
I meant top 5 characters for P:M btw, just clarifying.

I plan to get on the list with some character, with this controller:
That looks hilarious. 10/10 would netplay with. Also good for between stocks trash talk on wifi.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't take it too personally, but I've also beaten many good players, including Hungrybox as well. So I at least should be considered or honorably mentioned or something....idk, it just bothers me that I'm still relatively unknown despite my achievements. To be fair though, I think JReed is slightly better than me, but not by much. I also acknowledge that there are still things I need to improve on as a player, but even still, I think I should be recognized for being a proficient wario player.

Also I didn't mean for this thread to get real lol, sorry KayB, just throwing my $0.02.
Vids? :D

btw, this REALLY bothers me: http://prntscr.com/4s79dj if you fix it I'll give you a dollar
Jeez you really are a kid. grumble grumble grumble

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jeez you really are a kid. grumble grumble grumble
Aight whats your paypal, I'll hit you up with a dollar

Edit: you can't click the parts you added in, guess you're not getting your dollar :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Still waiting for that Bottom Players & Videos by Character thread :yeahboi:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Dang, good stuff @ KayB KayB

It must not have been easy to update almost 40 characters with two additional names each. Again, thanks for doing all this - it gives people something to strive for and a phenomenal resource to learn from. For what it's worth, I've used this thread to look up a lot of Snake videos and compare/contrast various decisions and playstyles.

Also...TOP 5 SNAKE HYYYYYYYYPE :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hype for new thread format, KayB da bess :D.

If you need more IC players, you could add Fumbles. He's the only IC player in PM to have actually won a tournament and certainly top 5 with them.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJE34KJGOFs

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
The thirst over the placings are too real.

People are in here acting like they're seagulls from Finding Nemo although they're just average joes.

;)

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
IC's list: Play IC's be on top 5 list.

Case in point: There are only 3 IC players in the top 5 list, one of them doesn't really play IC's in PM and the other doesn't even really play PM or smash in general anymore.

>_>.

SamSun

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3823-8695-2370
what's with the players by region section?
I'm better than Machiavelli, JetX, and several of the other players on that SoCal list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom