• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

POOB

Smash Journeyman
You shoulda known it was 3.0 by the overpowered as **** things that lucas was doing to me ;)

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
forte has pm as a side event. i think we are gonna try to get recording setups going but no pm streaming :/

POOB

Smash Journeyman
You weren't using DK and I was in a rush, and I thought NZA said this one was 3.5
Me not using DK at SG is actually a common occurence in the last couple months. I'd say i only use DK about 40% of the time cause I usually mess around with other characters lol. Thats changing in 3.5 though, going back to all DK in tourneys now :)

didds

Smash Lord
why no general midwest category

smash scenes exist outside of chicago ya know

edit: oh wait because wisconsin is dumb, mn sucks, and the dakotas don't exist
Hey, we suck a little less lately. I took a set off of Tai and Lucky at TBH 4 and another one of our players took a set off of Redd.

We just cold and don't travel and barely stream and well... still kinda suck lol

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Hey, we suck a little less lately. I took a set off of Tai and Lucky at TBH 4 and another one of our players took a set off of Redd.

We just cold and don't travel and barely stream and well... still kinda suck lol
I mean chexr is like pretty good with metaknight and wolf (heh @ Strong Badam Strong Badam can confirm) but yeah our state is kinda cheeks
also you literally live half an hour away from me if you're in burnsville; I'm down in northfield for college so like we could run to u of m triweeklies or something.
that being said carleton college is an island that you can never leave because public transportation doesn't exist and nobody has cars

Last edited:

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to make the prediction that there won't be nearly as much ZSS footage this time around........not with these 3.5 changes.

I'm gonna stick with her though.
Keep an Eye on Jason waterfalls from Socal for ZSS, also Aero for TL , If i step it up i might be able to get on the list as well <3 (preparing sacrifice for chillen to absorb some of his powers)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I should get a diddy spot by default because all the other diddy mains quit

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
IpunchKids - Lucario , Venom(me)- Wolf, machiavelli - ivy, Nashun - mario. just a few i think might come up as top for their spots

CORY

wut
BRoomer
so, drinking food just came up and took second at a dfw monthly.

are we frauds or did he sell his soul? the world may never know...

no. we're just frauds.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
My area is rural louisiana. An hour from the nearest two single decent smashers (one in natchitoches one in alexandria, they are both pretty isolated as well) and two hours from the nearest tourney scenes (2 hours to shreveport, 2.5 hours to ruston's LATech scene, 2.5 hours to lafayette, 3.5 to BR and 4.5 to NOLA). To put it plainly, no I don't have a scene except when I travel. Bowser's revenge was a total of a five hours trip for me. Still made about $50 profit. Bought a new Smash GCC with $30 of that.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
My area is rural louisiana. An hour from the nearest two single decent smashers (one in natchitoches one in alexandria, they are both pretty isolated as well) and two hours from the nearest tourney scenes (2 hours to shreveport, 2.5 hours to ruston's LATech scene, 2.5 hours to lafayette, 3.5 to BR and 4.5 to NOLA). To put it plainly, no I don't have a scene except when I travel. Bowser's revenge was a total of a five hours trip for me. Still made about $50 profit. Bought a new Smash GCC with $30 of that.
Major props.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks. Kyle is too good. =( Can't beat him. Beat errbody else doe.
EDIT: o im dumb

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Fine, strong bad can have my major props, I don't even want them. seems like he has me on ignore to not see lordling quoting me.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I am amused.

Though FYI good stuff to Bong Strad too, the Wario play was sick.

Ripple needs a shoutout too for that beautiful spacie slaying. Was cheering for you both in the chat.

How did Oro?! win his character doesn't even have combos

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I think Seagull found a new main and idol
Related, Seagull is in grands vs m2k at ktar, I want to know who he went to beet ghatzhu and chillin to make it in grands on winners side. He's been saying he is dropping diddy for rob

Stronk bad do you know?

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cWXS-AFkk&list=PLYqg-o5LTL2XzgmrTOVU4wpYhROYMb1FA&index=19

Saving this before we lose KTAR vids to the aether. Grand Finals wasn't completed because 4 a.m. as far as I can tell. And a lot of the Loser's side of singles is missing. Unfortunate since this was a relatively stacked PM tourney, what with Rolex, Emukiller, Denti, Chillin and M2K all being there (and Hax in PM too, though it seems Wizzrobe didn't enter. Guess 3.5 Sonic was the nail in the coffin.) Highlight is definitely Gahtzu beating M2K in Winner's Semis.

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Oklahoma's big PM monthly happened yesterday, so expect vids from that soon on the SCG YouTube. I actually went more Roy/Ganon in the tournament than Snake, I think.

Also, I despise Luigi.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Related, Seagull is in grands vs m2k at ktar, I want to know who he went to beet ghatzhu and chillin to make it in grands on winners side. He's been saying he is dropping diddy for rob

Stronk bad do you know?
I went :diddy: the entire tournament lol. I beat Emukiller, Chillin, Ghatzu, Cruzycakes, and even a game from M2k. Nerfed kong pls...

Ghatzhu also beat M2k R1 of the tourney.

:018:

Top Bottom