• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Notable Mains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Smash Master
This a thread to show the top 5 character mains in Australia and who mains them. Ok firstly i will only put the top 5 people in no particular order under the certain character and if there is only 2 or so people who play that character in the whole of Australia then i will do a list from best to lowest for that character only but if it's a character that alot of people main then i will put them under that character in no particular order unless everyone has support and proof that that person is better then that person with that character.

Heres the list so far:

Bowser
-Lord Bowser
-
-
-
-

Captain Falcon
-T-rex
-corpse
-
-
-

Diddy Kong
-Vyse
-SD
-Tibs
-Toshi
-

Donkey Kong
-Jon
-D0n
-
-
-

Falco
-Vlade
-SwordSaint
-
-
-

Fox
-X
-Desert_Eagle
-Siyro
-
-

Game and Watch
-Splice
-Asura
-
-
-

Ganondorf
-Ant
-corpse
-Mic_128
-Metanova
-

Ice Climbers
-atilla
-EA
-
-
-

Ike
-Kas
-
-
-
-

Jigglypuff
-Muzga
-Jei
-
-
-

King Dedede
-Jupz
-Shaya
-
-
-

Kirby
-Condog
-W150
-
-
-

Link
-Scabe
-Earl
-
-
-

Lucario
-DJBrowny
-Ledge
-
-
-

Lucas
-Atilla
-Meteor Master
-
-
-

Luigi
-Perth's Level 9 Luigi
-
-
-
-

Mario
-Viva
-
-
-
-

Marth
-Shaya
-Smoking Puppy
-Dekar
-
-

Metaknight
-DJBrowny
-Amaterasu
-Earl
-SwordSaint
-Muzga

Ness
-Meteor Master
-
-
-
-

Olimar
-Ledge
-Metanova
-Kaion
-
-

Peach
-blyim5
-Caotic
-
-
-

Pikachu
-Amaterasu
-
-
-
-

Pit
-Afropony
-
-
-
-

Pokemon Trainer
-Mic_128
-Toby
-Vermy
-
-

ROB
-Leisha
-Smoking Puppy
-Accelerate
-
-

Samus
-Kaion
-
-
-
-

Shiek
-Brsk_
-Metanova
-
-
-

Snake
-DJBrowny
-Luke atyeo
-Atilla
-corpse
-Jbirds

Sonic
-DJBrowny
-Tanman
-Nixernator
-
-

Toon Link
-Corpes
-Gords
-Fox Is Openly Desective
-Alzi
-

Wario
-Richard
-Bjay
-Tedeth
-
-

Wolf
-Tedeth
-Jezmo
-
-
-

Yoshi
-djcat
-Jei
-Bringer
-
-

Zelda
-
-
-
-
-

Zero Suit Samus
-Zero
-Apollo
-nixernator
-
-

As you can see the list is empty i will add in a few names that i know and probally everyone will agree to who falls into that group. If you have anyone to add tell me in this thread and give proof. Also no flaming about who is better then who if no one can decide then they will just be placed in the group.

So far all the characters do not have a legit top 5 once i actually get enough info and we all know who is better with who then i will turn that character group into numbers instead of the "-".

The list will most likley change once more information comes through in this thread. REMEBER THE TOP 5 ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. ONCE I GET ENOUGH INFORMATION AND PROOF AND WHEN THE WHOLE OF THE COMMUNITY AGREES THEN THAT CERTAIN CHARACTER MAY GET A TOP 5 LIST WHILE OTHER CHARACTERS STILL ARE LISTED RANDOMLLY IN GROUPS.

This only a draft and will change.

Toby.

Smash Master
Well, I guess I'd be first for the ol' pokemon trainer.

I've never placed lower than 5th in an australian tournament, and that was only once. My last 4 results have been 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd.

Vermy also uses pokemon trainer :)

Edit: And Liam (Elypsis on the boards) uses DK and is definitely top 5...if not first. I'm pretty sure NSW will back me up on this.

Browny

Smash Hater
I do not approve of this thread. Also it should NEVER be used to rank any order of players.

that is all

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Looking good Alzi, I'm liking that sexy Bowser group.

Btw you forgot to put [/B] at the end of your bold text mate.

Put Amaterasu in the MK section, I know he's one of the best here.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Add these Alzi

Wolf-
Tedeth
Jamage

Snake-
Luke Atyeo
Atilla
Me

ROB-
Jamage?

PT-
Toby
Vermy

Diddy-
Tibs

Olimar-
Metanova

MK-
Amaterasu
Earl

And its meteor master not smasher.
@Toby- Incase u didn't read this isn't a ranking system its top 5 notable mains.

Toby.

Smash Master
No Ant.

Ok firstly i will only put the top 5 people in no particular order under the certain character and if there is only 2 or so people who play that character in the whole of Australia then i will do a list from best to lowest for that character only but if it's a character that alot of people main then i will put them under that character in no particular order unless everyone has support and proof that that person is better then that person with that character.
Pokemon trainer has like 3 mains. I'm pretty sure when he said two he didn't mean two and only two.

Alzi

Smash Master
Thank you Lord Bowser i love it when you find my mistakes <3.

DJBrowny i will RANK players if we know for 100%. As of now i could rank the Bowser players really easy ;)

Also just so i don't read through a bunch of text if you would like to put someone on there just do this:

Toon Link
*Persons name*
(A sentence of awesome about them or proof that they should go up)

To be honest we probally will all agree to the top 5 bunch of players for each character it's just so far i am needing help on snake since i know alot of people play him good.

Rocky and Squat will definatley help me with this. Guys do not give me people with a question mark near the name thinking you if they are good their like what ant just did :p.

The list for snake is now full and well over 5 so you guys are going to have to give me the top snake in your state or the top players who place top 5 with him at tourneys from your state.

Splice

Smash Hero
Alzi this is like connors thread except due to you being a less lazy person it probably wont die and therefore i approve.

Also Asura is not me, we are on the same dot point.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I don't really agree with this thread either so I'd best ignore it.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Kirby dittos on Friday will decide who is the best kirby main out of Condog and Hotdog!!!

>=O

Alzi

Smash Master
CAOTIC i will actually be as active as i can on this. But if you don't want the thread then you can close it up if you want.

I just thought it would be cool to see the 5 main people in the whole of Australia and who they main. Just remeber guys they are not in order from best to lowest it's just a group of 5 people who are the best in Australia with that character.

And guys seriously try to keep it calm i don't want 5 pages of fighting and nonsense like that.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
This thread is silly and you should feel silly.

Also lols at some of the names here.

Toby.

Smash Master
^ Definitely.
EDIT: FFFF i was saying definitely to lord bowser, not EA

I think it would be cool to see who are the top 5, even if they aren't in order. I already have a pretty good idea of the top five for each character, but I'm positive that if I were still a new player this sort of list would inspire me to get better and challenge those people.

So even if its a useless thread for some players I don't think we should underestimate the power these things have to get people to step up their game and be a bigger part of the community.

or we could take it all with a grain of salt and have a laugh.

just my two cents

Alzi

Smash Master
I'll put perth's level 9 luigi up there until we get some real luigi mains coming :p.

I might start to do rankings after rocky and squat so some groups might look like this:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

With numbers.
So Lord Bowser you mostly likley will be top Bowser in Australia ;).

e_alert if lol at some of the names in here then if you could give any sort of help that would be great.

Splice

Smash Hero
Nix, get in here wiv dah bowser rep!

Also, Alzi, look at the GaW section, my name and Asuras are on the same level.
VIC is the GaW state, and you should probs put Haydino in too. Dunno if he's better than Asura.
Also I know Kas is DEFINITELY in the Ike section, if not at top.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Just go the the Power rankings for each state and look there.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I use heaps of people so I also don't agree (and wtf at me not being on the Ganon one *Cries*).

And my Olimar is useless, so I certainly don't agree with that. >_>

Alzi

Smash Master
Well so far there are not much people who play Olimar once i start getting good people that are a higher level then your Olimar you might get thrown of the list :p.

Splice i fixed up that mistake.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
i am defiantly not the best rob here xD you need to add accelerate and i think theres someone else probs

and i have a feeling this thread will turn nasty

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
My Lucas has outlucas'd Attila's Lucas. =)

You mispelled "Meteor" under Ness.

But it doesn't matter, this thread will most likely die in about a week. 2 at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom