• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 2 favourite moves to kill with :D

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
1. SAKURAI COMBO (yes, it counts as one move)

2. Super armor punch
why call it sakurai combo? im positive anyone that used dk and did a side B instantly knew what to do with it. thats actually the first thing i tried in brawl to see if it worked unlike in melee it didnt.

1. fully charged dk punch
2. getting all hits of up b for 36% ^_^

ftilt is sexy but hard to kill sometimes since its usually stale but when you get to kill them with it, so dam sweet.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Could you name which spike, good sir? (lmao, imo fair is the sex)
Forward B is really satisfying, but id have to go with the down air. Just because he smiles at the camera when hes spiking. :)

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
1.) back throw! hehe its so funny to see an opponent go "WTFHEJUSTTOSSEDMEOFFTHESTAGELIGHTLY!11ONE~!"

its funny to see him get rid of his opponents so effortlessly :chuckle:

2.) fair, but when it doesnt spike. the horizontal knockback on it is really sick and the hitbox covers like half of Smashville lol.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Dair is pretty amazing. Its like a downward punch from DK's hand-like feet. And nothing beats that. Why do you think Bair ***** so much....aerial Ftilt FTW!?

Hands for feet FTW!?

i1337

Smash Ace
Dair is pretty amazing. Its like a downward punch from DK's hand-like feet. And nothing beats that. Why do you think Bair ***** so much....aerial Ftilt FTW!?

Hands for feet FTW!?
truth has been spoken

EDIT: lol, wtf, i thought you were cbk :p

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
F-Smash is just vicious.

And I like double-killing with D-Smash because the opponents cross paths and then die XD

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman

Hands for feet FTW!?
LOL quoted its going in my sig

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Fair spike is so satisfying to hit. Intercept your edgeguarding opponent and send them plummeting into the abyss.

I also enjoy dsmashing a spammy opponent to their doom. It's just like GET OFF MY BACK!

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Kosa, you should edit the sig/quote to make it pink XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Dair: It's ever so satisfying to hit with that

Forward B to 9 wind punch. It's like ***** YOU CAN'T DO **** AND YOU'RE DEAD AT 60 MAX MWAHAHAHA. Has anyone here ever gotten the D-tilt lock to forward B to 9 punch?

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
Drop off the ledge nairs bc 90% of DKs don't use this move more than once a month. As for the 2nd, I'm going with bair. I don't find anything more enjoyable than following an opponent into the abyss and being an asshat with bair for the kill

Tujex

Smash Ace
I'm loving Grape ****'s avie.

And I don't see why I don't use Nair more than once a month....its a pretty good move IMO....

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm loving Grape ****'s avie.

And I don't see why I don't use Nair more than once a month....its a pretty good move IMO....

because it should only be used off stage and even though it is a good move, its DK's 2nd worst move.

jab being worst

dash attck is debatable but its so useful against MK

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
because it should only be used off stage and even though it is a good move, its DK's 2nd worst move.

jab being worst

dash attck is debatable but its so useful against MK
Ledge hop to Nair, or a lucky juggle finisher.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
I got a real cool KO today during a ladder match with a Peach. She pulled out a Bomb-omb right in front of me, and then I used a fully charged Giant Punch. I dunno what happened, but apparently my SA frames blocked the explosion and she took the full power of a Giant Punch and Bomb-omb to her shield which then broke. Fully charged Fsmash to the face afterwards. ;)

And this was all on the last stock with me being around 70%! This was a life or death situation which ended up in my favor.

Top Bottom