• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Eh, the more I read through older stuff the less likely I find it for Vinyl to flip town. Pretty sure we got 2 scumbags for the price of one toDay.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
wtf at this activity.

Resuming where I left off. If Ryker doesn't post solid content by this time toMorrow I'm replacing out. I entered a large on the premise I'd have a hydra partner.

Yep Soup town.

Kary Nulltown. Want to say town but could be pushing me for townpoints. Utterly useless and with zero content. Happy for him to be vigged.

****IN STOP POSTING SO MUCH. You all post useless ****.

Page 20 is pure **** waving. What the ****. Waste of my life reading this ****.

Quit acting smart. Quit acting pro. Quit acting like you're all some sort of meta defining geniuses. It's embarrassing to watch. Even you, Gheb.

Let me go ahead and claim. I don't think scum will be shooting me after toDay, and I don't want town to waste night actions on me.

I am Goku from Dragon Ball Z, and I am immune to all night actions. They will all fail on me.
All night actions fail on you?

You just claimed Untrackable Unwatchable BP with extra stuff to boot.

I'm not voting BSP.
Thoughts on the utterly ridiculous claim?

Raj town

Yo Rykwiss MiR or BSP
Both are scum, I think. MiR won't happen toDay unless town are sharp. Which this bunch clearly are not.

Kary's posts are empty.

Read WATT as town still, he's trying.

No, I *am* being like this. There has to be a way to get you guys to actually listen. You can't all be this worthless.
Tone down the IC act.

Why is every single person in this game trying to act like a massive prick? Looking at PJB this time.

Reads as they stand.

Scum; MiR, BSP.

Town: BW, Kev, IR?

Utterly bored of you all. Going for the evening.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
No need for another extension. 7 people are visiting right now so we could pretty much insta-lynch vinyl upon the modkill.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, I need to re-evaluate with Badwolf flipping scum in mind.

I don't think PJB is the way to go w.r.t. to who bussed Badwolf, if he was bussed. I thought the interaction they had seemed pretty sincere.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Well you ninja'd me but seeing you have a post ready is pretty neat

Thoughts on the utterly ridiculous claim?
I don't really care about it, it wouldn't factor me lynching him or not either way, unless it was situational.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
lol Swiss you better take your time and catch up before you make another post like that.

Fwiw BSP's claim reeks of indy and he's a scummy slot so he's not out of the question.

But I really think the 3rd mafioso is between RadFic and MiR, leaning more towards MiR right now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I know I'm not the mod but everyone here needs to tone it down, I don't know if it's stress from finals, egos or just plain mean spirits but you can actually play mafia without being downright abrasive.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
3 scum and an indy seems possible, and I know most mods have swfboners for them. BW claimed a 4-team though, did John edit that part out?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
**** it. Can't find the modkill.

Had BW as scum earlier then swapped by BW/BSP reads around for reasons earlyday Swiss would hate. I'll count this is a peg.

Vote: Vinyl

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also I know I'm not the mod but everyone here needs to tone it down, I don't know if it's stress from finals, egos or just plain mean spirits but you can actually play mafia without being downright abrasive.
Sorry a lot of the stuff hit posted while I was at work.

That said people do need to tone it down, a lot.

:phone:

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
3 scum and an indy seems possible, and I know most mods have swfboners for them. BW claimed a 4-team though, did John edit that part out?
That wasn't a claim, he just named the 3 people that defended him and apologized. Even if he was sincere it'd be too much WIFOM. He mentioned KevMo, RadFic and myself there.

Top Bottom