• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Zelda?

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
Her moves should have more combo potential than Zelda's, but with less knockback. Her lightning kicks should be easier to sweetspot but less powerful. She also should have almost no lag on her moves since she'd be a slow-moving combo character.

Nayru's love should deal less damage but last longer and no starting/ending lag. It should be bigger too.
Farore's wind should deal more damage with the wind ribbons, but no fire damage on landing. It should go slightly less far than Zelda's. It should also be bigger than Zelda's since the ribbons are the only way to harm.
Din's fire should have less range, less knockback but have huge-*** hitstun with decent damage
Transform should last one hour and revert her back to Toon Zelda again...
No seriously, Toon Sheik would look cool but Tetra is more likely..

EDIT: I agree Toon Zelda shouldn't be slower than Zelda with worse jumps.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I would play as Toon Sheik.

The idea of it is beyond awesome. Plus reminds me of I-Ninja

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Toon Zelda/Sheik was actually planned to appear in Brawl.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's in the next SmashBros.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
toon sheik would just be Tetra lol. and she can't be slower and have worst jumps, combined with light weight she'd be a joke character lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
^that too lol. Toon Zelda could a bit faster than Zelda with less strength and more combo potential, recovery about the same. while Tetra would be a little slower but stronger than Sheik. have them counter part that way maybe?

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Are we talking about how it would compare to the original, or how it should.

If Toon Zelda appears, she's not going to have more combo potential, not much more. Toon Sheik or Tetra would definitely be part of the package, and the counterpart will again be expected to rack. Her moves will be faster, but less powerful and less ranged. If Toon Zelda appears in the series, it's going to be a rehash of Toon Link and Young Link, the tiny goofy version is going to outdo the original.

Toon Zelda would have more aerial maneuvarability than Zelda, which would be huge.
The multihit moves would probably be single hits, while the single hits would be multihits. We saw this alot with Toon Link (up smash, up B). Zelda's up smash would probably be one hit, so would fsmash. Din's fire would be faster, smaller, and better. Nayru's Love would be smaller and faster, and probably suck opponents in. I can see her uptilt looking like Peache's, to be honest. Downtilt would still be a trip.

The SS kicks would be weaker for sure. I think they'll be insanely short range, and really fast, and continue to have a small sweetspot.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
The odds of a Toon Zelda are unlikely (even less likely for a Toon Sheik), since Toon Zelda doesn't do much in Wind Waker and nothing at all in Phantom Hourglass. I'd say Tetra is more likely, as a character with completely original moves.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol all i was saying maybe reverse the way both work to make the toon version even with the currnet one. otherwise Toon Zelda/Tetra will be better than Zelda/Shiek.

Edit: the odds are kinda low but look at sheik she was in one game and is still in. besides Tetra by herself w/o the zelda seems to be missing something important.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Toon link is gay enough, do we really need more toon characters? Please, lets have young zelda/sheik.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
zelda doesnt need reduced weight or attack power. toon zelda/tetra is a good idea but i can't see how it would be a viable character

not really, just someone is gonna complain about toon gdorf not making it

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Toon link is gay enough, do we really need more toon characters? Please, lets have young zelda/sheik.
Just what we need. ZSS isn't enough for 12 year old kids to fap to, throw in more teenage girls.

On Topic : Probably smaller hitboxes, but faster, easier to juggle, not combo others. Meh. It would be nice to see in SSBB, but I guess I'll wait for SSB4 and hope. :/

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Just what we need. ZSS isn't enough for 12 year old kids to fap to, throw in more teenage girls.

On Topic : Probably smaller hitboxes, but faster, easier to juggle, not combo others. Meh. It would be nice to see in SSBB, but I guess I'll wait for SSB4 and hope. :/
That or throw in May from Pokemon and her "I'm ten years old but I have a C-cup chest!" shenanigans. Toon Zelda's lightning kick is gonna huuuuurt....

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
Daisy? eew

daisy with a scythe ftw!
hahahaha

this turned from flame to serious lol... i like it!

I just thought I'd give my point of view on the topic and ppl followed, which is nice.

...Slower than Zelda and with worse jumps?
Might as well be immobile <_<
lol. I agree though, you guys are right, she should have better aerial manoeuvrability like Wario... and Toon Sheik should be Tetra, although I'd prefer Toon Sheik..

Top Bottom