• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link's Match-up Discussion #25 - Fox

M@v

Subarashii!
For TLs asking if they should CP:

a 4:6 disadvantage isnt really that bad. It just means that one character has a noticeable, but not a game breaking advantage. I suggest CPs when you start getting into the 35:65 and 30:70 range.

Santi's posts in our matchup thread:

I'd say 6:4 Fox.

Maybe even, but I really feel Fox has the advantage.

Fox is faster, and he's harder to spam against since his speed allows him to create distance quick. Toon Link's projectiles don't have much range so it can be a real task to hit fox with bombs/arrows.

Fox can kill easier then TL can.
Both characters can gimp one another, but IMO it's much easier/safer for Fox to do it then it is for Toon Link.

They both juggle/combo eachother fairly well, but Fox's are more lethal and pile on the damage.

TL can put up a wall, but TL's wall of **** has a weakness.
From above.

That's why I have trouble with Wario's/Dair campy MK's.

Keeping Fox infront of you with distance is no problem, he's no marth. His range and move set doesn't allow him to put a lot of pressure when yall are face to face.

Fox can avoid the Zair/nairs/arrows/bomb throws/ by coming over the top.
TL doesn't have much to stop him. Our Uair and Utilt is good out of shield but if the Fox plays smart and shines and stalls before attacking from the top... we get punished from our not so good Up moves.

I have the most success with Bair since it covers my back and a little over my head, but that can only do so much and there's ways around that as well.

Fox's dash attack can really disrupt our SH aerials.
Then we know the Utilts are coming.

What else do you want me to elaborate on?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm not trying to prove anything but does any TL wanna play? wanna be able to have a solid base before I make me write-up on this Match-up.

TLMarth

Smash Ace
I hate fox.
He always runs and upsmashes me, and I know he's going to do it but it's really annoying.
I spotdodge.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
XD

OMG
This guy
Fox boards and your selective reading makes you such *** holes.

Read lower on the post I'm tried of this stupid one dissagreement
Did I ever say you always get them to 45%?

ish has a meaning you know...
I'm always an *******.

Utilt can combo fox from like 0-45ish%
"Ish," which isn't even proper English, implies it goes around that percent. Fox's Dair->Utilt goes to around 100%. Ish. 45% isn't a reasonable number to throw around. If it ends around 30%, then say around 30%.

- I know your approaches are not just shield or grab, but if you're forced to approach, aren't all your aerials laggy in some respect? All your aerials cancel out lag if you do them as you rise (except fair unless you do it out of a fullhop or something), and dair and nair autocancel, right? But most of these can be punished by a Usmash OoS which arcs at the back and sets up for a bair easily. Some aerial approaches aren't exactly safe, no?
RAR Fair is nearly unpunishable, tipped Nair gives enough time/room to avoid a shield grab, and Bair does its usual amount of ****. And yeah, they can be hit out with Usmash, but not always. Utilt will hit faster than Usmash arcs backward if Fox does a crossup Dair/Nair/Fair and lands behind you.

- Both characters can bait each other and a properly autocanceled zair leaves TL with only a 1 frame disadvantage, meaning if it's used for poking, you can't quite punish the move itself. If you rush in, it's a guessing game on how does what and one way or another someone is going to eat some pseudo combo. If you run away then you reset the situation. You have a clear advantage long-range.
Agreed, since as stated before, TL ***** midrange.

Close-range it's comparable. Toon Link's aerials come out pretty fast, his jab loses out to Fox's I think, and tilts are pretty much the same (well, TL's utilt has better range and it has KO power).
Is TL's Dtilt as useless as Fox's? Is his Ftilt?

Also TL is floaty so I don't think you can reliably combo him at all once he hits around 40%. After then, to my knowledge there's nothing reliable you can do except get little hits in. Toon Link is lucky if he can get zair + nair to chain in but it can set up for an edgeguard near kill percents and is semi-reliable. Which at that point of % is pretty amazing considering we're playing Brawl. ._.
There are tons of DI and tech chases from Nairs, tilts, etc. at nearly every percent up to killilng - if TL guesses wrong, he eats 10-15% more damage; if he guesses right, spacing is reset and the process starts over. Those aren't really "combos," but it's the closest to scale Fox has.

Really, if TL had a reliable, sure way of making sure Fox stays midrange (not counting stage CPs), then I think it could be advantage TL. Otherwise, it's at least even. Fox has enough movement options to escape and move close or long range. Really, this entire matchup is a guessing game, where the wrong option makes you eat damage.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Ftilt is decent if it's fresh. I use it to ward of anyone using a move that I can use it against (lag-wise) when I'm trying to get a mid range spacing.
Only Sasuke can use Dtilt effectively as far as I've heard.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm always an *******.

"Ish," which isn't even proper English, implies it goes around that percent. Fox's Dair->Utilt goes to around 100%. Ish. 45% isn't a reasonable number to throw around. If it ends around 30%, then say around 30%.

RAR Fair is nearly unpunishable, tipped Nair gives enough time/room to avoid a shield grab, and Bair does its usual amount of ****. And yeah, they can be hit out with Usmash, but not always. Utilt will hit faster than Usmash arcs backward if Fox does a crossup Dair/Nair/Fair and lands behind you.

Agreed, since as stated before, TL ***** midrange.

Is TL's Dtilt as useless as Fox's? Is his Ftilt?

There are tons of DI and tech chases from Nairs, tilts, etc. at nearly every percent up to killilng - if TL guesses wrong, he eats 10-15% more damage; if he guesses right, spacing is reset and the process starts over. Those aren't really "combos," but it's the closest to scale Fox has.

Really, if TL had a reliable, sure way of making sure Fox stays midrange (not counting stage CPs), then I think it could be advantage TL. Otherwise, it's at least even. Fox has enough movement options to escape and move close or long range. Really, this entire matchup is a guessing game, where the wrong option makes you eat damage.
ZMUSD? *Hops off once again*

I hate fox.
He always runs and upsmashes me, and I know he's going to do it but it's really annoying.
I spotdodge.
Spot dodging GETS you up smashed. Because the Fox will charge it an extra second and then you are definitely dead.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Never said ish was proper english
:D

Go be an *** some where else

It doesnt nessiarly end around 30%

It can end after the first hit
:\

But it can reach 45ish%
Which ish implies
Thank you for not knowing what ish implies
Highly dought you care tho.
I guess dair>utilt goes to 100ish%
But I am not going to question a fox mains judgement apon something He know more about than I do.
So there I believe you statement.

idc if you understand ish from this post on or not.
This is my last post in this stupid arguement.

Toon Link can string utilt on Fox 0-45ish%.
It will go no further unless that Fox player isn't playing effectively.
Nuff said.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
tl;dr SPACE. ZONE. DO IT MIDRANGE. BAN CORNERIA. CP LYLAT.
'scuse my ignorance but it seems to me like Corneria is *the* Fox CP. Is this against all characters, and why? I'm GUESSING it's because
1. low ceiling for very early kills
2. his recovery sucks anyway, so the short sides help him more than hurt

He doesn't have infinites or anything against the wall, does he?

I'm not trying to prove anything but does any TL wanna play? wanna be able to have a solid base before I make me write-up on this Match-up.
I'll play you, but my TL is nowhere near as good as my Kirby.

My only Fox experience is against Samboner a couple times...and that's lolwifi, and .. Kirby, not TL. >_>

I was actually expecting it to be in Toon Link's favor, but it doesn't seem to be that way. Then again, I've heard rumors of the Fox boards making screwed up matchup ratings in the past. Not saying anything about you guys specifically, it's just what I've heard.

DCSG? What is that, dash-cancelled shieldgrab? O_o is it really that good, and is Fox's better than other characters because of his speed or something?

What answers does Fox have to a Toon Link that spams well-spaced Bairs? Do any of Fox's aerials have greater reach?

If you think about it, neither character has to approach. You can say Fox is safer shooting lasers from a distance, and reflecting TL's projectiles...but Toon Link has a Hero's Shield. Unless I'm mistaken, he can just stand there blocking lasers, taking no damage and not moving because Fox's lasers have no knockback. :D
..yeah.

How will Fox counter TL when he spaces Zair? Zair has little to no landing lag. Is Fox going to run up and grab him? I'm not sure how this would work out, since I suck at Zairing (wifi ftw)

Fox's Reflector doesn't have invincibility frames like Wolf's broken-ass Reflector, does it? Ugh Wolf's Reflector is so ******** @_@

Also, Toon Link's grounded spin attack is sexy.

Don't worry Toon Links, if Fox really has the advantage over you, your Kirby allies pwn Fox so that should lessen the hurt ;D /srsbusiness

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Actually, Fox's laser does push us back if we block it w/HS. Also TL will move around occasionally if you don't do anything, so he will get hit.
Although, on the other side of the problem, I believe TL keeps his shield in front of him while walking. Might be wrong 'bout that last part.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Actually, Fox's laser does push us back if we block it w/HS. Also TL will move around occasionally if you don't do anything, so he will get hit.
Although, on the other side of the problem, I believe TL keeps his shield in front of him while walking. Might be wrong 'bout that last part.
Ah that sucks. I think I knew that in the back of my mind...because I used to think to myself "TL blocks Fox's weak lasers without getting pushed back" but then Fox pushed me back so I was like "crap" but that was some time ago.

And yeah idle animation ftl. Kirby can duck under most stuff...but his "ducking idle animation" increases his vertical hitbox a little bit, meaning he'll get hit by stuff he normally ducks. Stupid Sakurai.

No, you can't block while walking. :[

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ZMUSD? *Hops off once again*

Spot dodging GETS you up smashed. Because the Fox will charge it an extra second and then you are definitely dead.
Look, what you're saying is all situational. It's all, as you'd say mindgames. Every character has mindgames. If you spotdodge I can charge a Usmash for 1 second too and GG. That sort of stuff doesn't fly in match-up discussion, this isn't the place for it.

I also mention how shine stalling completely throws of Toon Link's ablitily to intercept Fox from above. Fox works amazingly about Toon Link thanks to the drill - whatever the Fox wants.
Again, situational. You can't shinestall all day and magically destroy TL's aerial game or whatever. There are a number of other characters that can air stall in this game too, it's nothing new. If you stall correctly, you can punish TL. If you're wrong, you might eat a Uair which depending on your height could make you eat a full powered uair of death. Seeing as Fox gets lighter and lighter each Smash game, a fresh TL uair will kill rather easily.

And it's situational due to the fact that you do have lag from the shine since you can't jump out of it anymore. If you mistime it you'll get punished instead. Intercepting an interception. So no, Fox has an extra trick to get down after he gets launched up, but it's nothing overly amazing.

Also we could just wait for you to come down. =/

I didn't just talk about offstage gimps. Read again closely.

I talk about how Fox gets in Toon Link's face thanks to DCSG and basically destroys any camp game Toon Link could have had even though it wouldn't matter because of the reflector.
DCSG is Dash Canceled Shield Grab, right?

I feel as if you think all TL does is camp all day, and mindlessly throw around aerials. I mean he kinda sucks but you're making him seem like he's beyond trash tier.

You are making SCSG sound like it's amazing despite the fact that Fox's grab range is...suckish. His grab range isn't impressive and it's an universal tactic EVERYONE can do. Sure Fox is fast so that helps that, but after you get the grab...what? There are no [guaranteed] set-ups after doing so to my knowledge. Plus if you going in THAT close to TL, chances are you will grab, so a spotdodge to utilt can easily put a stop to that. Again, nothing overly safe or amazing. You can only pull this off safely if TL is too busy bringing out projectiles. If he is, he's playing the match-up wrong.

And Toon Link knows he can't camp all day since you have Reflector. If you try to close in you may get baited into a trap and eat crap yourself.

Everything is situational that you're saying.

Your run-down basically comprises of this -

Fox can DCSG with his high speed (you emphasized this, but for the sake of this discussion I'll count it as Fox being able to make his comfort zone happen easier than TL. I will grant this).
Can use reflector to shut down projectile game
Can gimp TL rather easily

And so this somehow equals 60:40 in your opinion. I know 60:40 Fox can be a valid ratio, I have no problem with this as much as how you supported your statement.

First of all TL's projectiles aren't all about hitting your opponent for chip damage, which is what Fox's projectile does (well, it has to do this since it can't do much else lol). TL's projectile are meant to zone and limit your options. It doesn't matter if it hits you or not. If it makes you more likely to react in a way that can be punished or to make you less likely to do action 'x', it's all good. So if I force you to reflector a SH arrow then dash to shield canceled usmash (this is all hypothetical, this is not going to happen very often), the projectile did its work, even if it wasn't to zone you and force you to approach.

I believed I already touched on how well the two gimp each other although Fox does have it easier but it's not exactly difficult to gimp Fox either so it's even in that department.

@ Zhamy - Post it man. I'm all ears to hear what you have to say as well.

And I didn't mean to attack anyone. It's just that I've seen this kind of arguing before and putting in mindgames and gimmicks into match-up discussions makes them EXTREMELY worthless since those are common application everyone can do.

What we should focus on is the pace of the match, where distinct advantages are, who does what, what effective strategies and mindsets can be commonly applied throughout the match, etc. Not "what if Char. Y does this and then Char. Z does that" because we could argue all day and learn nothing but the fact that we wasted our time.

Again, sorry man. Someone give me a chill pill please. =(

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
just hear to lighten the mood

Excuse me for a minute while I lighten the mood
Just clap with me like the lightning do, yeah
A bit of soul food that you be bitin into
And if you feel me then I'm writin for you, uh-huh
Right now put another coat of wax on the ride
For a minute put the beef and the gats to the side
Cause this track's got a vibe to chill to
Enjoy life for 5 minutes, man it's not gon' kill you
It's okay to be hard and stay true man
But at the end of the day, we all hu-man
This one's for you, the ones that you close to
Show some love, it's what you supposed to
Right now, forget the ends and the Benz
Pop a cold one, man toast it wit'cha real friends
Call your folks, tell 'em you tight now
Cause everything lookin pretty good right now

Right now baby, we all gon' ride
So place those things on your hips or side
The soul vibe gon' change, give way with fame
But sometimes the moral change or stay the same
Relax baby, right now you here
And sit back baby, with a round of beer
And cheer to those friends who crowded near
For those passed on in spirit they there
It's gon' be what it must, break bread wit'cha crew
If you got kids take the crust
It's all love baby, tell your girl she's strong
And whisper in her ear after dinner it's on
And take it slow baby, cause everything real
When you at family dinner y'all enjoy that meal
Thank God that you healthy and you keepin it tight
And keep your dreams lighthearted when you sleepin at night

Yeah - and right now I'm showin love to my brothers and my old man
To my girl, "Let's Get it On" like the slow jam
To everybody that I'm runnin down the road with
Y'all my family, I know that you know this
Fox, Rock, B's and Chaos
Y'all growin up with me man, true to life players
Grandma or grandpa watchin up above
Trademarc you my heart cousin, nothin but love

Thanks momma, for all that you was
You a strongarm lady baby crazy with love
My sister raised me, those are the facts
And taught me how to rebuild when the ark collapsed
And right now I'm blessed no stress no less
And thanks hip-hop for givin me back focus, huh
Yeah John, what can I say?
It's all love from day one, you showed me the way

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Look, what you're saying is all situational. It's all, as you'd say mindgames. Every character has mindgames. If you spotdodge I can charge a Usmash for 1 second too and GG. That sort of stuff doesn't fly in match-up discussion, this isn't the place for it.
That's dandy and all but I was just pointing out the spot dodging doesn't stop the up smash. The guy wrote I know Fox is going to up smash so I spot dodge. He said it in a way that seemed like spot dodge is the answer to up smash. I was just saying that doesn't work.

Again, situational. You can't shinestall all day and magically destroy TL's aerial game or whatever. There are a number of other characters that can air stall in this game too, it's nothing new. If you stall correctly, you can punish TL. If you're wrong, you might eat a Uair which depending on your height could make you eat a full powered uair of death. Seeing as Fox gets lighter and lighter each Smash game, a fresh TL uair will kill rather easily.
I didn't say it destroyed his aerial game. I was talking about intercepting from above Toon Link like Toon Link will try to up smash/up tilt a Fox above him. Sorry if you didn't get that. I was assuming the fact I said Fox being above Toon Link was specific enough to know it wasn't aerial vs aerial.

And it's situational due to the fact that you do have lag from the shine since you can't jump out of it anymore. If you mistime it you'll get punished instead. Intercepting an interception. So no, Fox has an extra trick to get down after he gets launched up, but it's nothing overly amazing.

Also we could just wait for you to come down. =/
Shine stalling IS amazing. You just need to know how to use it. You don't need to worry about mistimed shines because you can do multiple ones. The Fox player just needs an understanding of how to use it. I've seen Fox's shine stall all day for no reason. It's kinda depressing.

You can wait for us to come down? How do you know when we are going to come down? Fox has control when he wants to come down to an extent compared to other characters.

DCSG is Dash Canceled Shield Grab, right?

I feel as if you think all TL does is camp all day, and mindlessly throw around aerials. I mean he kinda sucks but you're making him seem like he's beyond trash tier.

You are making SCSG sound like it's amazing despite the fact that Fox's grab range is...suckish. His grab range isn't impressive and it's an universal tactic EVERYONE can do. Sure Fox is fast so that helps that, but after you get the grab...what? There are no [guaranteed] set-ups after doing so to my knowledge. Plus if you going in THAT close to TL, chances are you will grab, so a spotdodge to utilt can easily put a stop to that. Again, nothing overly safe or amazing. You can only pull this off safely if TL is too busy bringing out projectiles. If he is, he's playing the match-up wrong.
Fox's PWG (pivot wave grab just in case) is phenomenal. If don't correctly it is really hard to punish not to mention it has better grab range and the slide helps Fox escape punishment. Fox's down throw is a psudo-setup. The player just needs to time the follow up. He may wait longer, do an aerial ASAP, whatever. It's the job of the Fox player to read his opponent. PWG beats spot dodge too btw.

And Toon Link knows he can't camp all day since you have Reflector. If you try to close in you may get baited into a trap and eat crap yourself.
That may be but thankful we can camp you because we are superior from far away.

Everything is situational that you're saying.

Your run-down basically comprises of this -

Fox can DCSG with his high speed (you emphasized this, but for the sake of this discussion I'll count it as Fox being able to make his comfort zone happen easier than TL. I will grant this).
Can use reflector to shut down projectile game
Can gimp TL rather easily

And so this somehow equals 60:40 in your opinion. I know 60:40 Fox can be a valid ratio, I have no problem with this as much as how you supported your statement.
I also believe Fox has a better grab game, aerial game auto canceling and using aerials out of the shine to help make moves more accurate and we all know Fox kills earlier.

First of all TL's projectiles aren't all about hitting your opponent for chip damage, which is what Fox's projectile does (well, it has to do this since it can't do much else lol).
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. We use our lasers to make our opponent approach us. Not to chip damage them. The damage is just a plus.

TL's projectile are meant to zone and limit your options. It doesn't matter if it hits you or not. If it makes you more likely to react in a way that can be punished or to make you less likely to do action 'x', it's all good. So if I force you to reflector a SH arrow then dash to shield canceled usmash (this is all hypothetical, this is not going to happen very often), the projectile did its work, even if it wasn't to zone you and force you to approach.
Too bad the zoning doesn't work because Fox can reflect with an aerial shine and jump away with the second jump to avoid a SCUS.

I believed I already touched on how well the two gimp each other although Fox does have it easier but it's not exactly difficult to gimp Fox either so it's even in that department.

@ Zhamy - Post it man. I'm all ears to hear what you have to say as well.

And I didn't mean to attack anyone. It's just that I've seen this kind of arguing before and putting in mindgames and gimmicks into match-up discussions makes them EXTREMELY worthless since those are common application everyone can do.

What we should focus on is the pace of the match, where distinct advantages are, who does what, what effective strategies and mindsets can be commonly applied throughout the match, etc. Not "what if Char. Y does this and then Char. Z does that" because we could argue all day and learn nothing but the fact that we wasted our time.

Again, sorry man. Someone give me a chill pill please. =(
*gives a chill pill* =D Awesome points your brought up. I look forward to your response to my post. I'm still new to confidently posting in match-up discussions so please rip apart anything I said so I can better my experiences here.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Please delete that man.

Make the TL boards seen somewhat professional at least.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Hey NeverKnowsBest
I'mma call you NKB
k?

But just an input Toon Link's zoning isn't always a projectile that you can reflect efficeintly.

Most Toons angle our rangs to prevent the down side of reflectors
And back to zoning we use zair to zone too

Just a little in put.
:]

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey NeverKnowsBest
I'mma call you NKB
k?

But just an input Toon Link's zoning isn't always a projectile that you can reflect efficeintly.

Most Toons angle our rangs to prevent the down side of reflectors
And back to zoning we use zair to zone too

Just a little in put.
:]
NKB is perfect =D That my tag anyways and it is a lot easier than writing out NeverKnowsBest xD.

If you zone with the zair back the Fox ends up tacking on some damage with his laser because the Toon Link ends up retreating instead of approaching. Going forward however it definitely does close up some space, but there is where Fox wants Toon Link, up close.

You brought up an awesome point.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Since I forgot that going to school also means homework, I think we can kinda settle down on this one.

60:40 Fox seems fine. I tried to push it for TL but yeah I can't argue with stuff that makes sense now.

And don't worry NKB, I've never even done a match-up discussion for realz until this one. xD It's all good man.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
@ Asdioh- Fox does have an infinite on Corneria and his recovery isn't bad........I hate how people just listen to all of the garbage they hear around SWF about Fox.

Mix his normal recovery moves with his shine and the boost he receives from his rising fair........and he has one of the most unpredictable recoveries in the game.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Since I forgot that going to school also means homework, I think we can kinda settle down on this one.

60:40 Fox seems fine. I tried to push it for TL but yeah I can't argue with stuff that makes sense now.

And don't worry NKB, I've never even done a match-up discussion for realz until this one. xD It's all good man.
Lol yeah man, homework is a blower xD

Mix his normal recovery moves with his shine and the boost he receives from his rising fair........and he has one of the most unpredictable recoveries in the game.
This. I can't stress this enough. Fox's recovery game is SO UNDERRATED! The rising forward air to anything is such an amazing why to get back it isn't even funny.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's just bad when he gets to the point where he has to use one of his specials (Side B/Up+B).

Other than that it is pretty sexy compared to jumpless happy feet and no horizontal momentum Wolf.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Well everything has already been said, and I agree that this is probably a 60:40 fox advantage.

If Toon Link can theoretically keep fox at midrange where he can zair, use his other aerials to hit fox as he gets in close (nair and bair outrange fox's aerials) and throw in the odd projectile (arrow cancels are great for throwing a fox off at mid/zair range) then TL is ****** fox.

The problem is fox is too fast and unless he is very predictable he WILL break through your spacing game quite easily (or at least eventually).

Fox has some awesome and really quick OOS options that are too fast for TL's usual nair, bair or Usmash (when going for the kill).

I also have trouble with Fox's dair (even out of a full hop). It's hard to time Utilt correctly because of his shine, and shielding the hit doesn't work because it autocancels into Utilt/Smashes. Shield grabbing is also pretty risky for TL because of how much his grab sucks when you miss.

A good video for the matchup:

Quivo (TL) vs Vidjo (Fox)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=sprxwfKLMYM&feature=related

TLMarth

Smash Ace
I *still* hate Fox's Up Smash because he runs under me and I zair the wrong way -_-
I need more mindgames/to be more observant, careful and patient.

So what's the synopsis?
How do we beat certain strategies? curse you Upsmash
Counterpicks? Lylat cruise?

EDIT: I play Pikachu to counter Fox, because Pikachu has a down throw chain grab to 70%, more if you use the 'pummel' before the last throw.

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
I play a Fox that plays much differently than others, so it's hard for me to gauge this matchup properly.

EDIT: And, if you gauge the match-up by the above vid, it would make more sense to call the matchup 50:50, or if not acceptable, 55:45 Fox. I don't think the match-up is quite 60:40, nor do I think it's neutral.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Wait, do we still need reasoning? Will check this again tomorrow, if necessary, otherwise, I think we've pretty much wrapped this up.

Top Bottom