• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Links lack of the rest of the triforce.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ibomb and the occasional dair.
I bomb and the occasional but always bomb XD

even I gotta say, bombing gets predictable after a while. I think thats why back in my meele days I used Link as my secondary and used him occasionally which is why bombing was efefctive, cuz looking back i have to say "GOD i used TL WAY too much" so i got predictable and suffered horribly for it and am in a TL depression and am bringing up PT as best as I can. Thoguh my prediction is in the near future I will just need a week to get back to norm with TL and then PT and TL will be on mutual grounds and I will have 2 representatives in tournies to chose from instead of the ever predictable and so far unsucsessful style of bombing.......

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I bomb and the occasional but always bomb XD

even I gotta say, bombing gets predictable after a while. I think thats why back in my meele days I used Link as my secondary and used him occasionally which is why bombing was efefctive, cuz looking back i have to say "GOD i used TL WAY too much" so i got predictable and suffered horribly for it and am in a TL depression and am bringing up PT as best as I can. Thoguh my prediction is in the near future I will just need a week to get back to norm with TL and then PT and TL will be on mutual grounds and I will have 2 representatives in tournies to chose from instead of the ever predictable and so far unsucsessful style of bombing.......
are you back then as TL

Bomber7

Smash Hero
are you back then as TL
not till after the 20th. After that tourny on that day I'm gona probably have an online match with one of my friends, who ever challanges me at the time and I'll go TL for a match or two. the past tournies I've gona to I only did 1 match as TL and it was my last match of the day, and he's suffered horribly. but afte the 20th just rest assure TL is gona come back from vacation(lawl tetra kidnapped him) ^^

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Tetra is sailing right now so it cant be her *looks at lineback* can I be the first to brawl you on the 20th

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Adding this out of curiousity...but does it seem like toon link is paralyzed longer after being attacked than some characters? Characters like luigi for example dont seem to get stuned as long as Toon link does.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Luigi's aerial moves come out faster then Toon Link's do.
This would give you the perception that he has more hit lag when, in actuality, its the same for everyone.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Yea Sasuke's right.
It like this [inserst move here] puts the same hitstun increasing with damage and it cant be changed.
[insert aerial here] comes out on frame lets say 4 meaning the hitstun will be cancelled on frame 4.
Luigi's aerials come out fast as wow.
Toon Link's are slower thus taking longer to cancel hitstun.

Top Bottom