• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

QUIVO

Smash Master
So you wanna **** a bunch of guys at a tournament instead of playing them in smash?

Please correct me if I'm wrong (please do...) lollll

Lobos

Smash Master
don't get the ones with the adams apple lol

twinkie yeah I heard we will have "booth babes" their

I do know that playstation is gonna have something there....got something in mail from them about it.....sony booth babes?

They aren't paid to get the **** zaired out of them though, so if you manage to do that, then you must have some game.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
m2k will pull off his glasses, turn to a girl and say "hi, im m2k and i dont afraid of anything." o_O

Lobos

Smash Master
The booth babes are all hired from a modeling agency.....only a few of them travel with the company they are working for. Alot of them had really pretty faces....but thats about it....

Lobos

Smash Master
Updated most results from the past 2 weeks congrats to all the TL mains at MLG!

Glad most of us went, give props to MJG, Jash, Jerm, Hyro, Quivo, Santi, KingToon, Shadowpj, DeathbySaurez, and Lobos (smirk) for rep'n TL

Also congrats for KT taking 1st up in NY during this weekend.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking of going to P5 or whobo this next year but wasn't sure if any TL where going. I pretty much sucks but it would be a really cool experience and I have the money.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I was thinking of going to P5 or whobo this next year but wasn't sure if any TL where going. I pretty much sucks but it would be a really cool experience and I have the money.
Hyro/jerm/pj/mjg are going to whobo 3. u should go there and take pics with them

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i go to too many tournies.
it says i went to tournies for the past 6 weekends in a row. and im goin to another 1 this coming saturday

Top Bottom