• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

Lobos

Smash Master
you should be getting better tho and making money by now.......I randomly stop going to stuff for a month or 2

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't recommend trying to make a career off it lol but its nice to win money for playing a game

Lobos

Smash Master
Im always 2 steps ahead of you lol

Good stuff Jash, MJG, KT

Everyone else is slippin Jerm, Hyro, Quivo, Gnes (smirk)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I just got 4th at the latest actual tournament 2 weeks ago. And 5th at a small houston tournament this past saturday.

But Im leaving ya'll **** anyway for pikachu.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
13th out of 33 @ DNA Gaming (1-22-11)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296186

I lost to Pelca and Allied. Pelca's snake was decent but I could've (and should've) beat it. Two out of 3 stocks, I got killed by making input errors (last stock I got baired when I pulled out a bomb on accident, and first stock I got utilted after I accidentally threw a boomerang on the ground when my boomerang was already out .___.). It was a one-stock loss. Then he used Falco and I lost badly. I got CG'd every stock, I just don't know how to avoid this xD

When I played Allied I didn't realize it was Allied and I kind of underestimated him, I figured I could zair him when he was dashing towards me but he PS'd it like 3 times. (he was MK first then went Snake) Both were one stock losses IIRC. Against MK I just got outplayed (I.E. nado'd, dsmashed and ftilted) but vs Snake I just made a bunch of dumb mistakes and ended up jumping into his utilt somehow. Dx

But the good news is that I won 3 out of 3 MMs at this tourney :D

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, illmatic. You love your MMs. He counterpicks MK, so be ready in that match up too

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
oh bby bby

all Toon Link?

or you can go Mk if you wanna be a ***** - i'm fine with that

i'm not 100% confirmed for phase yet though - parents :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Tell them you have to become the best peach in the nation, and you wont let them hold you back from one of your life goals just because they are over protective. Then throw something.

Allied

Smash Master

I lost to Pelca and Allied. Pelca's snake was decent but I could've (and should've) beat it. Two out of 3 stocks, I got killed by making input errors (last stock I got baired when I pulled out a bomb on accident, and first stock I got utilted after I accidentally threw a boomerang on the ground when my boomerang was already out .___.). It was a one-stock loss. Then he used Falco and I lost badly. I got CG'd every stock, I just don't know how to avoid this xD

When I played Allied I didn't realize it was Allied and I kind of underestimated him, I figured I could zair him when he was dashing towards me but he PS'd it like 3 times. (he was MK first then went Snake) Both were one stock losses IIRC. Against MK I just got outplayed (I.E. nado'd, dsmashed and ftilted) but vs Snake I just made a bunch of dumb mistakes and ended up jumping into his utilt somehow. Dx

i killed you last stock with bair

CODY!

MJG

Smash Hero

Thank you quest.

Don't forget to post your tourney results.

Top Bottom