• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Moveset Discussions! Finished, add your thoughts if necessary.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
That only works if your opponent doesnt D.I.. which rarely happens. I say try to mind game a bair into it.

xmisosoupx

Smash Cadet
well technically couldnt they DI away from ur b-air too and couldnt you mind game them into an uair?

Ginger_Warrior

Smash Apprentice
TL has trouble killing. That's why it's important he builds up high damage and spends at little time as possible using kill moves. Also, at higher damage, more of TL's moves will kill, lending to his versatility.

Bair has a larger area and deals decent amounts of damage, so I always choose Bair after D-throw for this reason.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Dthrow > bair if they DI away, if they airdodge wait for it. Chances are they will.

Dthrow > Utilt. This works on a lot of players. They seem to just DI back to where you dthrew them.

Dthrow > Uair for kills sometimes.

Dthrow > up b, if they keep on airdodging at the right times and powershield.

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Opponents that like to air dodge and DI away gives you time to pull out a boomerang and setup for their landing lag, or time to SH prep a zAir and do whatever your follow-up of choice may be. Both of which don't decay a killing move :D Though they won't guarantee you any kills either, just perhaps further setup one.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'm not going to change the move anymore, but if you wish to include your thoughts, tell me if anything needs to be added, it shall be done so.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You have to add a "lol" somewhere in the Dtilt description.
Its freaking Dtilt! lol

Top Bottom