• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yeah the quit brawl part wasn't really serious lol. You couldn't tell? Lol. You should probably quit life. :X

MJG

Smash Hero
Yeah the quit brawl part wasn't really serious lol. You couldn't tell? Lol. You should probably quit life. :X
'LMAO

ive been playing him alot in teams and i stock tank very well with him and rack damage but i have a problem keeping ppl out in 1v1s
Just throw out your safe hit boxes and continue to run like a *****

MJG

Smash Hero
Oh wow. Your toonlink is not bad at all :D

The only thing I would suggest doing is pulling out your projectiles at a safer moment (especially against a character who can reach you fairly fast). Oh and MK will die to up throw at somewhere between 180-190 percent (Assuming you haven't used it recently).

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's been the #1 thing I've been working on in the month or so since the tournament this match happened. And now that I've finally gotten to watch this, I saw how many missed opportunities I had to get hits or kills from bombs or returning boomerangs. And then there was, of course, my inability to recover. I guess the only thing I can do about that though (at least against MK) is to pull out a bomb as soon as I get hit off stage and not always go straight for the ledge.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
^ Last edited by Twinkie? Wow Twink man, you're so mean XD. I bet Near went out of his way to give some helpful advice, laboriously watching all the vids and writing up a detailed point by point explanation of where he could improve and how. But no, you couldn't let that happen could you Twink? You just had to rage at the new guy, but you didn't even do it through your own post, no, you're much to devious for that. Thinking that no one would ever suspect or find out, you used Near's heartfelt critique post for your own perverted idea of a laugh. Well I hope you're happy Twinkie. ;)

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
near made a heartfelt critique post? All i see is get the **** out. Also near, who have you beaten offline to think you have the stats to talk **** to others. Theres a reason i stopped talking **** lol.

^ Last edited by Twinkie? Wow Twink man, you're so mean XD. I bet Near went out of his way to give some helpful advice, laboriously watching all the vids and writing up a detailed point by point explanation of where he could improve and how. But no, you couldn't let that happen could you Twink? You just had to rage at the new guy, but you didn't even do it through your own post, no, you're much to devious for that. Thinking that no one would ever suspect or find out, you used Near's heartfelt critique post for your own perverted idea of a laugh. Well I hope you're happy Twinkie. ;)
This is exactly what happened, word for word. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm a terrible human being.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
near made a heartfelt critique post? All i see is get the **** out. Also near, who have you beaten offline to think you have the stats to talk **** to others. Theres a reason i stopped talking **** lol.
don't be a dramatic *****

napZzz

Smash Hero
near sucks but from watching ur vids youre alot worse than he is....and thats pretty bad

NearZzz

Smash Lord

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
near sucks but from watching ur vids youre alot worse than he is....and thats pretty bad
I never said he was bad. From what ive seen near is quite good and from what ive heard from sin as well. (i talk to him a lot) I just dont know who hes beaten so that he can talk **** to people. Than i realized that twinkie edited that post. So yeah sorry near i just didnt see i kidna glanced at the page lol. Dont take offense from me i was just mad lol. I dont wanna get a bad start with the tl boards lol.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I never said he was bad. From what ive seen near is quite good and from what ive heard from sin as well. (i talk to him a lot) I just dont know who hes beaten so that he can talk **** to people. Than i realized that twinkie edited that post. So yeah sorry near i just didnt see i kidna glanced at the page lol. Dont take offense from me i was just mad lol. I dont wanna get a bad start with the tl boards lol.
Look around son there are no tl boards.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

Than i realized that twinkie edited that post.

Than i realized that twinkie edited that post.
lol

Maybe Twink actually is a jerk who edited Near's heartfelt post.
Yeah we'll just go with that story.

So yeah sorry near
Why am I such a jerk XD? I blame the TL boards.

MJG

Smash Hero
Ugh....I had a write up for you...then I hit backspace on accident. Try to watch the spotdodge use. There was a time in game one where you approached falco and then spotdodged. You also panicked and spotdodged vs the falco player when he was charging an f smash. I would only spotdodge OoS like that if you could time it correctly...and even then, its a gamble. Just jump OoS or sit in your shield.

Game 2 WTF @ 3:22

Game 3: Ban FD lol. Since you didn't ban it, I would suggest camping falco hard when you got that stock lead. Lasers don't kill. Lol @ the ragequit @ the end.

tl;dr Watch your spotdodge usage and don't force the kill

Tsunayoshi

Smash Apprentice
Ugh....I had a write up for you...then I hit backspace on accident. Try to watch the spotdodge use. There was a time in game one where you approached falco and then spotdodged. You also panicked and spotdodged vs the falco player when he was charging an f smash. I would only spotdodge OoS like that if you could time it correctly...and even then, its a gamble. Just jump OoS or sit in your shield.

Game 2 WTF @ 3:22

Game 3: Ban FD lol. Since you didn't ban it, I would suggest camping falco hard when you got that stock lead. Lasers don't kill. Lol @ the ragequit @ the end.

tl;dr Watch your spotdodge usage and don't force the kill
ok thx ^^

and in game 2 @ 3:22 its a combo from falco against tl and pika from 0 - 70% if the falco payler do this correctly

I juss wanna say......

I clicked on the link and saw you and three other MKs.
I laughed.

Top Bottom