• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
So now its brinstar. Then Rainbow Cruise. Then Smashville. Seriously, meta wont stop harming this game, will it? Not that I care, I use him now. Bwahahahahaha!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why don't you know your own character, Kaffei? lol

MK gays the hell out of everyone on SV. Probably best planking stage. Don't feel like discussing it here, but yeah, it's great.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Why don't you know your own character, Kaffei? lol

MK gays the hell out of everyone on SV. Probably best planking stage. Don't feel like discussing it here, but yeah, it's great.
No, that's not why I was confused. With LGL, and no scrooging it's not a bad stage to fight MK on.

It's not as bad as Brinstar or RC.. If MK has no restrictions SV is the best

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That's not the point Sheikant was making.

He was just saying that every time they ban a stage because of MK, they'll complain about him on another stage, which is fair, because MK gays everything ever.

Which is why he can't be banned. He's a gay character. This is a gay game. Let's all MK ditto and feel alright :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
That's not the point Sheikant was making.

He was just saying that every time they ban a stage because of MK, they'll complain about him on another stage, which is fair, because MK gays everything ever.

Which is why he can't be banned. He's a gay character. This is a gay game. Let's all MK ditto and feel alright :)
Oh lmao.
Yes, let's do that.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't wear sleeves here.

Where's Jash? He's my new best friend.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Of course. So does anyone else have any other videos? I may not main TL anymore, but I think I can still be of use!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Let's never stay on topic again.

I actually think the Tink boards are doing better now that we can say whatever we want wherever we'd like to. It actually seems to bring more activity.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I didnt like the vid. I dont see whats so good about it...I only saw a bunch of mistakes from both players...not saying ur bad kingtoon. But I just didnt like this match.

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
@ kingstone
when snake is trowing granades make sure your not close to them before you trow random stuff
----------------------------------------------

btw i got some new vids of a money match against prawn
i didnt even wanted to show this cuz i did lots of mistakes.lol i was high. but i dont think that was the problem. i would still like tips against IC if anyone know the match up. i am 100% i can beat the guy i was just playing wrong

round 1
http://www.youtube.com/user/MELITO27#p/a/u/2/5XrT323f138
round2
http://www.youtube.com/user/MELITO27#p/a/u/1/X1Vms5icAk8
round3
http://www.youtube.com/user/MELITO27#p/a/u/0/uhYlsagZ9vI

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
i was gonna record a money match i was gonna do with Ally that day but i change my mind cuz didnt feel like loosing more money.lol

(sorry for double posting , i shouldv edit my first one XD)

MJG

Smash Hero
I am not sure how Hylian's ICs compare to other great ones but it basically just a "by-the-book" match up.

Always have a bomb. Try to make sure the boomerang is out. Full hopped nair with a bomb in hand is pretty nice since Nana shields a little bit later than popo, so they get separated easier.

Smashville platform helps a bunch. Don't just randomly throw **** either *Hasn't watched vids yet*

EDIT: After watching it, I am surprised that you lost the first match. I would say not to commit to laggy and punishable moves like QD, grab (lol). Don't land with ICs >_>. If you have to land somewhat close to them, try to have a bomb so that you can iBomb and give you a chance to run away from the ICs again. More bombs. Don't feel like you have to rely on your sword in this MU. You have...8 Minutes I believe? :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
the smashville platform doesn't "help"...its just where your supposed to be. why would you ever ever ever not be on the platform at all times if you were on sv?? i cant believe u even touched ground lol. if for some insane reason u cant be on the platform, get on the ledge.

toon link is gay but u gotta play gay to be gay ya no? ur were playin pretty hetero

still not as gay as diddy tho. monkey lookin ***...

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
the smashville platform doesn't "help"...its just where your supposed to be. why would you ever ever ever not be on the platform at all times if you were on sv?? i cant believe u even touched ground lol. if for some insane reason u cant be on the platform, get on the ledge.

toon link is gay but u gotta play gay to be gay ya no? ur were playin pretty hetero

still not as gay as diddy tho. monkey lookin ***...
lmao

@melo HIGH YOU SAY??? *runs to NE*

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
Thanks ~MJG~ and Hyro, that really helped. you guys good at giving tips :);) :D lol i apreciate it

and shadow1pj i didnt know you like that **** jaja
thats not good for you young man.lol j/k

Top Bottom