• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link & Marth Showcase/Combo video

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ill agree it did look a lil sped up =p anyways Nice vid enjoyed your marth very much btw what did you use to record you clips? they were really clear, i was supried. im trying to make a combo vid of my own but i just cant get the recording down, i have my wii set up on my pc but 1 it seems laggy when i play 2 i cant record with hypercam :( how'd u do it?

xX NJs2RAW Xx

Smash Cadet
Yea the video was sped up a little bit. Some of the clips sped up when i imported them. I sped up all the clips so they were the same speed. I dont know why though. I used a dazzler to record the combos. It plugs directly into the output jacks of any tv and feeds the video directly to my laptop via usb ports.

xX NJs2RAW Xx

Smash Cadet
Yes it does i bought mine before vista came out. When i upgraded my laptop to vista they had a download on the site so it would work with vista. Im sure by now u can find one that is already compatible with vista. IT also comes with video editing software.

White Assassin

Smash Cadet
why u say there are no combos?
i define a combo as multiple hits in short time, with no, or a low chance to come out of it.
and u can combo.
best toon link vid seen so far.

plz go to tournaments and make tl top tier, u have the power to do it.

but your marth looks just good, after seeing tl.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Hahah who need breakfast when i can watch this lol

The only thing i disagree is the whole "n0 c0mb05 en bawrl!!11" at first that was my pseudo belief, but the more i think about it there are combos. But your vid was good.

Lupe Fiasco FTW!

(that was him right?)

Top Bottom