• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too many codes? Error message in Gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
So... I've finally loaded up the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS 1.9, and I start up brawl/brawl+, and as Gecko is loading the disc, it says "preparing drive... loading disc... Error in code line/too many codes" or something along those lines. Anybody else get that?
I've also heard that theres a hack for infinite code lines or an infinite # of codes. I would appreciate if anyone knows of this and could give me link to it. Thanks.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
So... I've finally loaded up the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS 1.9, and I start up brawl/brawl+, and as Gecko is loading the disc, it says "preparing drive... loading disc... Error in code line/too many codes" or something along those lines. Anybody else get that?
I've also heard that theres a hack for infinite code lines or an infinite # of codes. I would appreciate if anyone knows of this and could give me link to it. Thanks.
OK, what you need is the gameconfig.txt. This will let you have 8000+ lines of code, AKA more lines than you will ever need.

Put it in the root of your SD card and you will be fine.

here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?tzahjwkov2c

ur welcome.

Link_enfant

Smash Apprentice
Could someone explain me why this little txt file isn't included in the Brawl+ .zip file you can download on brawlplus.net ?
Nothing works without it =/
I've just downloaded the Brawl+ Gold pack and I couldn't get it to work because of that, since I thought it wasn't needed anymore :dizzy:

Almas

Smash Lord
The gameconfig.txt may be made redundant by the usage of Riivolution. As in, if the Brawl+ team decide to use Riivolution, it will be made redundant, but it's not looking like they will right now.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Could someone explain me why this little txt file isn't included in the Brawl+ .zip file you can download on brawlplus.net ?
Nothing works without it =/
I've just downloaded the Brawl+ Gold pack and I couldn't get it to work because of that, since I thought it wasn't needed anymore :dizzy:
I could swear it was in the .zip, since that's how I got mine.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The pre-made pack has a gameconfig.txt on the Downloads page.

Please don't bump old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom