• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomafia 3 - Game Over, Town wins!

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
I know most of the night actions but I was wondering who jungle targeted before he died.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what would have happened if ronike wasn't targeted and someone else died. MexicanBJs plan was to remove the blame from him by somehow not being active on smashboards during the nighttime. It would have been nice to see how this played out had mexicanBJ been successful in making his kill.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol sorry junglefever, you just seemed so scummy.
lol..its ok...after this and my botch in the other mafia game i know what needs to be done

sorry for seeming like an *** in the other thread i was just sort of scrambling XD

Ronike

Smash Ace
So I just remembered, Eor, what caused the sudden urge to rejoin this game anyways?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So I just remembered, Eor, what caused the sudden urge to rejoin this game anyways?
I read a page and went "jesus Omis and Mexican BJ couldn't be more obvious". Course I was wrong on Omis, but hey I only read a page

Plus I thought it was funny

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I didn't choose it

It was forced upon me

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm going to find Tom and beat him to death with non-pompous spelling, wot wot

Top Bottom