• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomafia 2: Inactivity Abandoned [ALL ROLES POSTED FOR FUN]

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
It'd be pretty lame of me to drop out after being one of the people to suggest rebooting, so I'm in.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Each member of the 11 should have just received their role PM. Please post in this thread to confirm that you can still play and that you understand your role. If you do not understand your role, then reply to my PM or catch me on AIM at symptom129.

Please recognize that there is an activity requirement in this game, unlike any of the previous Mafia games. This is because at SWF, it seems that some people think that total lurking inactivity is a proper play-style. Let me assure you that inactives will be replaced by other players who will be more active, and if there are no replacements signed up then they will be modkilled and it will go to the next phase (day or night) -- which will hurt their faction. You are allowed to post a "still here" to be considered active, but that doesn't look so nice. =) If you need to go Vacation/Limited Access, then please post accordingly and we will be accommodating.

Anyone factioned together can talk on AIM to each other, but if you are caught breaking the rules then you will be banned.

This game will start at Night, so post your confirmation and we can get started with Night actions for Night 1.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
In addition, because this game will be starting with Night 1, you can send in your night actions whenever you are ready.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So my role is that I can auto see everyones alignment while having unlimited night protection and infinite day kills. ****.

Confirmed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Each of you received an invitation to the new and highly televised "Celebrities Celebrated Awards for Awarding Celebrated Celebrities Celebration." Each of you have hopped into your respective limos and driven to the award celebration... but some of you may not even make it to the show.

Night 1
Send in your night actions by midnight Sunday, August 03 to Monday, August 04, Central Standard Time.​

also: please recognize that my name has once again been changed, this time to "Tom =)". please send your night actions to that name instead of Tomkitty, if you have not sent them yet.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You all arrive at the Celebrities Celebrated Awards for Awarding Celebrated Celebrities Celebration, and find your table. You recognize all the faces around you as more and more people begin to trickle into the room, fashionably late. But as the awards ceremony begins to start, one person's chair remains empty. The reservation paper on the table reads the name of a good friend of all of yours.

Jessica Alba, the actress (vanilla townie, played by KevinM), did not arrive safely.

Day 1 Begins! With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Please remember to be active.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
clearly we know Handorin to be mafia, because he posted first during the day.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Daykill: McCloud

I know it's early for this, and probably no one will agree with my reasoning, but it's for the better good. I mainly did this so we wouldn't have to put up with another annoying Day 1, now we can get more information during the night to put to use on Day 2 and onwards. Seeing that the town won at the last possible moment in the original Tomafia, I decided that sacrificing 1 in this game to get things rolling would work out. Especially if it's McCloud, who never helps on the first day anyway, so no big loss.

Doctor, protect me tonight. If Tom put one in a 7-man game, he'd have put one in an 11-game setup.

Besides, even if I do get nightkilled, I will have helped the town with my death, something I don't mind at all anymore.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
What the NUTS.

I never do anything on Day 1 cause it's slow as balls and there is an inherent lack of information.

I'll take the kill, but we're going to have some serious problems if you're gonna hold a grudge against my play and target me like this.

This discussion isn't over.

Handorin

Smash Hero
LOL

I agree with both Marsh and McCloud, but the kill could have at least waited until you had suspicions of someone.

Top Bottom