• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TokyoGameAction/TeamH8 present smash/TGA ranking battles Winchendon MA 5-31-08

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I vote $5 entry. cause technically, more people have a chance to win, so its not so"I have no shot at winning anything, so why even try"

...even though i most likely have no shot...id still vote $5
Hey man you never know yea never know

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
They vote $2 and there are 2 of them, the third one is a maybe and he voted $2 as well, but you shouldn't count that because its only a maybe to going. It doesn't really matter anymore cuz I actually stumbled upon a few bucks so I can afford things now!!!! wooooo!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
They vote $2 and there are 2 of them, the third one is a maybe and he voted $2 as well, but you shouldn't count that because its only a maybe to going. It doesn't really matter anymore cuz I actually stumbled upon a few bucks so I can afford things now!!!! wooooo!
Either way it's a tie what if I did this. Singles and EVO rules both $2 or Singles and teams $2

($4 per team)

Which would everybody like.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
If $2 for singles, $2 for Evo, and $4 for teams.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I highly doubt the prizes will be split though, it has to be winners take all.

I think this will be the fairest, but we would have to start on our own schedule Tom, because we need to have time to fit in teams.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
If $2 for singles, $2 for Evo, and $4 for teams.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I highly doubt the prizes will be split though, it has to be winners take all.

I think this will be the fairest, but we would have to start on our own schedule Tom, because we need to have time to fit in teams.
yeah that is true but everybody would have to be there early and there is a Neo Geo BattleColissum tourney going on at 2 but it's possible

Kaizo

Smash Apprentice
I'm goin, I'll MM anyone that wants to (in Brawl, if my wallet lets me), if you were at mass madness 9, you might recognize me, I'll probably be wearing the Limey Man t-shirt :chuckle:

EDIT: I'll probably be wearing my Lionheart chain (Lionheart from FFVIII) if that helps. And I'll have stickers that come with GH3 on my controller (scarab on the front, star on the top). If you see me, gimme a holla, or quote Yugioh the Abridged Series or something :chuckle:

Also, I need a teammate if there's gonna be Brawl doubles.

marth617

Smash Apprentice
dammit didnt know there would be dubz i was going to go then i realized how far this is from my house which is like a 3 to 4 hour drive..... which i dont have a ride for now <.<

Kaizo

Smash Apprentice
I got good news and bad news....bad news is I might not end up being able to go, good news is if I do i got a hat with my name on it XD

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
good times everyone! Is there going to be a results list? And when do they plan on doing something like this again?

I was Riot BTW

good matches everyone, I especially liked watching KoreanDJ own with R.O.B.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
I r pro at scrubbing out.

Good **** though all.
I don't think I will be able to make any more tournies for a long time, I leave the country in two weeks.
It was good to get atleast one more MA tourny in before I left.

Pledge

Smash Cadet
Hey guys it's Conway, just wanted to say great games to all and I had an awesome time and can't wait to see you all again at the next tourny. Grats to DJ, you're unreal and major props to
Nuro and especially Pheonix for playing a dirty, dirty Lucario.

good times everyone! Is there going to be a results list? And when do they plan on doing something like this again?

I was Riot BTW

good matches everyone, I especially liked watching KoreanDJ own with R.O.B.

It was great meeting/playing you in casuals Riot, hopefully we play each other again some time soon :p

Conway.

PS

Props to Reed for his first tourny ever, good **** Reed. And Phade for retiring his godly Pit :p.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Yah Uber props to reed for being the only other Zelda player I saw. And thanks to memphis for being a good sport.

Top Bottom