• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Token Power Mafia 1.2 | Game Over - Town Win

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Z, I gave you bread. I also tried to give Xivii bread, but that failed for some reason. Motivator targeted me though so that's why I got the extra load to hand over to someone.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
loaf*

So, yeah. I'm the breadbaker. Might as well say it now.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
And also why me?
The main perk of this role that I could see is that I can essentially verify myself as town. You had a strong scum read on me, so I figured I would shut that notion down with bread. When it didn't reach you but I got motivated, I instead decided to hand a loaf of bread to Z since he was one of my stronger town reads, so his trust is more valuable to me.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Well I was the motivator main reason I was taking so much issue with only that role being asked to claim, well that and mass claim being a terrible idea to begin with.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
The main perk of this role that I could see is that I can essentially verify myself as town. You had a strong scum read on me, so I figured I would shut that notion down with bread. When it didn't reach you but I got motivated, I instead decided to hand a loaf of bread to Z since he was one of my stronger town reads, so his trust is more valuable to me.
Sorry to burst your bubble here, but how does it confirm you as town, I'm assuming that the neutral roles of commute Bread and messager can all be scum as well. Or this game would be too heavily stacked towards scum.

That being said you were my top town read with Exlight and why I chose you so it does not change my reads much,

I'm still seeing a scum team of Xvii and Z25 as well. Could maybe vote Logic today, but that depends if he does anything worthwhile because he is far from a town read atm.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I thought you found me and Z suspicious? That's why I'm asking. When did your read change?
Z? I didn't find Z suspicious.

Well I was the motivator main reason I was taking so much issue with only that role being asked to claim, well that and mass claim being a terrible idea to begin with.
Well, since I know we in fact have a motivator among us, I guess then I can trust you.
So Z25 and Logic are the scum team then.
Can you put anything on the table to convince me that you're not part of the scum team?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Sorry to burst your bubble here, but how does it confirm you as town, I'm assuming that the neutral roles of commute Bread and messager can all be scum as well. Or this game would be too heavily stacked towards scum.

That being said you were my top town read with Exlight and why I chose you so it does not change my reads much,

I'm still seeing a scum team of Xvii and Z25 as well. Could maybe vote Logic today, but that depends if he does anything worthwhile because he is far from a town read atm.
Bread baker can be scum?

Damn this token sucks lmao.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not getting back before EoD.
Saw that self hammer and lost what motivation I had to catch up and post.
While we are in a worst case scenario this isnt the end for town.
The last two token party games I was on started with mislynches and we still pulled out the wins.
I am ready and willing to claim whenever, not sure about Xivii's order but w/e?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think bread baker is mainly a counter to item thief haha. So you should target someone you think is town and a good PR so that if item thief tries to steal their token they take the bread instead.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Z? I didn't find Z suspicious.
What about me? I was your first choice correct? And you sent the bread to Z during the second 24 hours? How come you sent it to me if I was near the bottom of your reads. I would have expected you to send it to Ex.

Also, you were notified that the bread failed to send?

Can you put anything on the table to convince me that you're not part of the scum team?
Yes, I should be able to once the claims are through.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I guess it's my turn.
I am the tracker.
I targeted Z25 and saw that targeted Xivii last night

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Part of the reason I was scum reading Xi is that they claimed my role early D1
Though i took it as more of a joke post, it never sat right with me.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Now I know the scum team is Logic and Z.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I think bread baker is mainly a counter to item thief haha. So you should target someone you think is town and a good PR so that if item thief tries to steal their token they take the bread instead.
This is also how I understand the bread baker to work as well.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Logic, your claim doesn't add up. Why would Z target his own teammate with commutizer? Since that would be what Z targeted Xivii with.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Maybe this is the scum team?

How would I know?
What makes them teammates in the scenario you have?
Who else could Z's mate be than you or Xivii? I'm breadbaker, Jack is motivator. There are 5 of us. That makes it so that 2 of the 3 of you are scum. And in the scenario you are suggesting, Z, who would have had to have been the commutizer since that is the one thing that would stop Xivii from receiving my bread, targeted his own teammate.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Z did indeed target me with the commutizer.
Raxxel I presume you didn't get my message? I figure not, but I never was officially told it didn't go through which is why I ask if you were notified about the bread failing.

Jack is confirmed Motivator since he successfully hit Raxxel. Raxxel and Jack can't be partners because Raxxel wouldn't have known that the bread action would have failed. Raxxel is confirmed bread baker from Z. I'm confirmed not mafia because Z commutized me, which means I couldn't have done the kill. Z and I can't be scum mates because then Logic would have seen Z do the kill on Ex.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
And of course, scum would have no reason to target each other.
Z did indeed target me with the commutizer.
Raxxel I presume you didn't get my message? I figure not, but I never was officially told it didn't go through which is why I ask if you were notified about the bread failing.

Jack is confirmed Motivator since he successfully hit Raxxel. Raxxel and Jack can't be partners because Raxxel wouldn't have known that the bread action would have failed. Raxxel is confirmed bread baker from Z. I'm confirmed not mafia because Z commutized me, which means I couldn't have done the kill. Z and I can't be scum mates because then Logic would have seen Z do the kill on Ex.
I was indeed notified of the bread failing. And I received no message. I didn't even consider that there would be nobody who could kill then.

Logic and Z are the team.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Your all looking at this in a different light.
In fact it’s the wrong light.

Your scum team is Logic and Zen.

You know why? Because in my conversation Zen decided to claim tracker to me. And we all had claims for around just now, zen is clearly not the tracker then. In fact Logic might have just lied about the role in general.

After all Osie did say that they’ve used these tokens beforehand in games but not everything was used at once iirc.

So in giving Zen all your claims, you just set a perfect alibi up for him. One that logic may have had to take the fall for.

After all if we mis lych today we lose.

So why are we letting the man that manipulated us into lynching our doctor, Mislynch another townie and lose the game?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Your all looking at this in a different light.
In fact it’s the wrong light.

Your scum team is Logic and Zen.

You know why? Because in my conversation Zen decided to claim tracker to me. And we all had claims for around just now, zen is clearly not the tracker then. In fact Logic might have just lied about the role in general.

After all Osie did say that they’ve used these tokens beforehand in games but not everything was used at once iirc.

So in giving Zen all your claims, you just set a perfect alibi up for him. One that logic may have had to take the fall for.

After all if we mis lych today we lose.

So why are we letting the man that manipulated us into lynching our doctor, Mislynch another townie and lose the game?
Sorry dude but my mind is lind of already made up based on the fact that Logic hasn't swung in to hammer you.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
kind of*

But yeah if Xivii and Logic were making a play of this scale there is no way Logic wouldn't have been sitting in close proximity to his computer ready to lynch you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
kind of*

But yeah if Xivii and Logic were making a play of this scale there is no way Logic wouldn't have been sitting in close proximity to his computer ready to lynch you.
You’ve got a fair point, but we’ve seen that slot hasn’t been here too much. They’ve been inactive supposedly due to idle stuff. Which if that’s the case, they may not have been here to hammer right away.

On top of the fact, the hammer doesn’t really matter, when if they mislynch they win. Zen isn’t one for ending games early.

You’ve seen my scum play, do you really think I would let things slip up? I was completely town read when we were scum outside of coincidentally Zen.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You’ve got a fair point, but we’ve seen that slot hasn’t been here too much. They’ve been inactive supposedly due to idle stuff. Which if that’s the case, they may not have been here to hammer right away.

On top of the fact, the hammer doesn’t really matter, when if they mislynch they win. Zen isn’t one for ending games early.

You’ve seen my scum play, do you really think I would let things slip up? I was completely town read when we were scum outside of coincidentally Zen.
Thing is that it wasn't you that slipped. It was Logic. Although now that you bring it up, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Logic killed while Xivii was commutized. The safer vote I could have made was commutizer. Nothing to be done about it though, rules say we can't unvote in LyLO.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Idk how I said commutizer instead of Logic.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thing is that it wasn't you that slipped. It was Logic. Although now that you bring it up, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Logic killed while Xivii was commutized. The safer vote I could have made was commutizer. Nothing to be done about it though, rules say we can't unvote in LyLO.
Yeah but you saw I was very good at planning for the most part. I would have accounted for a good set up for today if scum. And is that really a rule? That’s kinda of bad not even gonna lie, that screws town over so hard if you get a player who is very quick to react with their vote

Top Bottom