• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today we give honor, olimars should respect today.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Today as you all might not know, is when Rosa parks wouldn't budge from that seat, she dident want to go to the back and in honor of this day, I ask to you olimars, please dont backadabus your pikmin, das just racist.

Do it for rosa, do it for freedom, and most importantly, do it for Popeyes fried chicken.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I'm confused. Is this an inside joke?
I use Fair for RP. I'll often throw a pikmin and RP on landing. Whether you fast fall before you do or just regular fall is up to you. Fast Falling it is fun because of the rhythm, lol. But yeah, it's better to use either fair or bair for it, because if you mess it up, you only suffer 15 frames of landing lag, instead of uair or dair in which you'll suffer 30.

@Dajay, Rosa Parks is auto canceling an aerial (landing during frame 2-5 of the attack), which cancels the hitbox but doesn't give you any landing lag. The reason it's good is because it sends the pikmin to the back of the bus. X:

Edit: @Day: You can't RP with Pikmin Toss.

Live proudly this day, for Rosa parks set the standard for my race, and freedom rang just.

Top Bottom