• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toad and Toadette replacing Popo and Nana?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
He's just reposting that age-old rumor. You know: "OMJ! Ridley Bowser Jr. and Celda are in! IC's G&W and YLink are out1" It's nothin'.

As to the thread:

Toad being in Brawl: Hell yes.
Toadette being in Brawl: **** No.
IC's leaving: God I hope not.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This is from ssbbrawl.com

I suppose if Skurai said they wont be in brawl they wont be. But who knows, it might change. Toad and Toadette sounds awsome =]. Not replacing ice climbers though...
This is like-- one of the first rumors... ever.

False.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
IC's should stay and Toad on his own should be a playable character, no Toafette.

Eaode

Smash Champion
McFox said:
Baby Mario and Luigi team also sucks.
A better idea?
The Ice Climbers?

And I hate how people take potential characters and pair them with someone else just to have a duo character. Especially when the second one is even more ******** a suggestion then the first.

Why don't we have all the characters pairs?
Mario-Luigi
Link-Zelda
DK-Diddy
Pikachu-Pichu

and so on..

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Someone posted a move list for Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble. I think they would make a pretty awesome team.
That was me I also did a moveset for DK jr. :)

Anyways
ICs need to stay, they are just awsome. Plus I don't know who I would main if they left.
Toad should be added.
Toadette should not even be considred.

Why is everyone hating on the ICs?

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Yes, leave the Ice Climbers there once and for all. They bring a different category of variety to the game that you can't find with any other characters. I bet more than 60% of the people who don't like the IC is because their stage sucks (that much is true) but they fail to see PAST the stage and INTO the characters. They're a unique part to the smash family, who have been around from the NES days. If Pit is going to be in this game, IC have every right to be. And if you want to take the IC away, you might as well take out Pit with them.

And Toad...I hope to see you soon. Alone.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i hate the IC's stage but they need to remain in the game. and should remain the only duo in it. Toadette is adorable Toad is too. i honestly dont see toadette getting in. Toad stands a higher chance. if he is in you should be able to change outfits to toadette same thing with daisy and peach. but this time let it be that the announcer actually changes the name accrordingly.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
This is even worse then the people who think Diddy & Dixie should be a team.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
And Toad...I hope to see you soon. Alone.
^thats creepy sounding...

I highly doubt that toad and toadette will replace IC's. Theres no reason for them to take em out. Even if they did make the toads a team, even though that would be kinda dumb, they could just leave the IC's in.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
This is even worse then the people who think Diddy & Dixie should be a team.
That actually makes some sense though. Two small chimps together, and they teamed up in their game, and they could have an interesting move set. Not saying it should or shouldn't be done, just saying it's possible without being outrageous.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
i hate the IC's stage but they need to remain in the game. and should remain the only duo in it. Toadette is adorable Toad is too. i honestly dont see toadette getting in. Toad stands a higher chance. if he is in you should be able to change outfits to toadette same thing with daisy and peach. but this time let it be that the announcer actually changes the name accrordingly.
Hmm...I dunno about making Toad transexual...

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
IC's are too uniqe to be taken out, i don't think that toad and toadette shouldn't appear together.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Why Toad by himself? Seriously, anyone, why Toad alone?
I'm not saying it's wrong, I just want to know why Toad should be left by himself.

Here, I'll start it off: I think the Toad/Toadette team would be good because it opens up possiblities for some unique and possibly funny movesets. Furthur, I think it better represents Toad as he is: one of the many, many loyal attendents/subjects of Princess Peach.

Think differently? Tell me why.

JaySmith

Smash Rookie
Nah the climbers are awesome, and I forsee toad being his own standalone character anyway. Theres no good reason why he shouldn't if peach made it in. Aside from mario RPG, peach's only appearance where she fought was Mario 2, and toad was a playable character in that.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The only place on want Toad & Toadette to be on is my pizza. I love mushrooms!

I think that they should just keep the Ice Climbers; I like pummeling them to oblivion!

Top Bottom